Car Club Discount at Barber Motorsports Park

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2004, 07:01 PM
golfman
Coordinator :: Alabama Motoring Society
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car Club Discount at Barber Motorsports Park

ALL MINIs INVITED

Hi everyone, I am passing this information along to you from the folks at the Barber Motorsports Park. MINIs racing with Corvettes, BMWs and Porsches at the Barber track (there were last year). This weekend pass also includes a paddock (garages) pass so you can go down and see what is involved in preparing the cars for the races.

This information is to inform everyone about the Car Club Discount Program (and car corral) for the Grand Am races at the Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, Alabama this October 8th - 10th. This is an excellent opportunity for your club to make some extra money ($5 for every ticket sale generated) and have fun in the process. This is our first time to institute a program of this type and we plan to expand it in the future.

For a direct access to the ticket ordering page, use may this link: https://www.southtix.com/barbermotorsports250_tickets.html

You'll notice a line that says "Car Club/Corporate Discount." That's where club members should enter the club discount code (gaccp04),then click on "Order tickets" at the bottom of the form to get to the special ordering page. They must then select a club from the list, enter the number of tickets desired, then enter their car info if they want to participate in the corral.

If you want or need additional information, let me know and I will pass along to those who can provide you with the information you desire. I can also email with attachment the information I have about the races. You can also contact Alan Thacker at AThackers3@aol.com or phone 205-663-9299 or 205-370-1036. Contact Alan if you want to include your club in the list of those to receive $5 back for each member who purchases the weekend pass.