North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   Sin City MINI Club (SCMC) (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/sin-city-mini-club-scmc-84/)
-   -   2009 Mini Cooper S Clubman FS in Vegas (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/sin-city-mini-club-scmc/251944-2009-mini-cooper-s-clubman-fs-in-vegas.html)

kevjandon 05-29-2013 09:04 PM

2009 Mini Cooper S Clubman FS in Vegas

Up for sale is my 2009 Mini Cooper S Clubman with manual transmission (not many manuals out there, most are autos). Believe it or not this car has just 37,300 miles. The best part is it is still covered under the Factory Warranty for another year. Not the Mini Next warranty or some third party warranty with a deductible, but the original factory warranty. The vehicle was not put into service until the middle of 2010 so while most 2009's are out of warranty, this one still has coverage. Another plus is it has new tires (1,000 miles or so) and all maintenance is up to date. No accidents or re-painted body parts, all original VIN tags are in place.

As for options, this Clubbie is as loaded as they come. The original MSRP was $31,900: Convenience Package (Universal Garage Door Opener, Comfort Access System, Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror, Rain Sensor and Auto Headlight, Comfort Bluetooth and USB / Ipod), Cold Weather Package (Power Folding Mirrors, Heated Mirrors and Washer Jets and Heated Front Seats), Premium Package (Multi-Function Steering Wheel, Dual Pane Panoramic Sunroof and Automatic Air Conditioning), Roof Rails, Center Arm Rest, Rear Fog Lamp, Fog Lights, Xenon Headlights, Mini Hifi Sound, Smartphone Integration, Aerodynamic Kit and White Turn Signals. Look around and learn about the MINI options, you will be hard pressed to find a car as loaded as this one.

The Color is Laser Blue Metallic over the rare Ray Cream Cloth / Leather interior. The matching Laser Blue roof makes this is a rare color combo for a Mini. The car has MINI all weather mats, all the manuals, two MINI remote keys and the original window sticker. I have some extras that can go with the car at the asking price like a carbon fiber JCW (John Cooper Works) hood scoop, M7 front strut tower brace, paint touch up kit and an extra set of run flat tires.

All in all this is a well optioned, low mile, very good condition Clubman. Being a private party transaction you will pay NO SALES TAX either. Compared to a dealer purchase you will save $1,600 in taxes alone plus the ridiculous dealer fees. Based on Kelly Blue Book, NADA values and other Clubmans for sale in the valley I think $17,950 is the right asking price. I have the title in hand and ready to sell. Don't miss out. And remember, it's still under the FACTORY WARRANTY. Please email me through craigslist to schedule a viewing. The car can be viewed during business hours on the Strip or in the evenings in the Anthem / Seven Hills area. More photos are uploaded to my classified ad in the for sale section.

kevjandon 06-10-2013 12:07 PM

Price Reduction

Price reduced $2,000 to $17,950:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: