MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2012 mini cooper s coupe salvage title due to engine damage

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2018, 06:27 PM
Gnarsteezman
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 mini cooper s coupe salvage title due to engine damage

Selling my 2012 mini cooper s coupe with 65k miles, automatic transmission with panoramic sunroof, i bought this mini cooper from an insurance auction with engine damage which ended up being the best case scenario on my part, i did alot of research before buying it thinking it would be another timing chain issue but what it turned out to be was the idler pulley broke which chewed up the serpentine belt and it was making a “knock” like noise once i noticed thats what happened i removed the belt and the pulley and started the car for a few seconds to check if the noise was still there and it was gone. With that being said i have all the pictures from the auction how i bought it and i have videos of when i got the car and the noise it was making and what it sounds like now, i have put more than 500 miles on it driving it to work for the past few weeks, the interior is mint no rips in the black leather seats which are heated everything functions how it should, tires are good all around the passenger rear is mis matching from the rest of them though, brakes work perfect and have plenty of life, i changed the spark plugs, did an oil change and changed a vanos solenoid because it was throwing a check engine light, this car is really clean inside and out and its a shame it was marked a salvage title, with it being a salvage title i can either help you get it over to rebuilt which will be faster for you to get the title or i can take it through inspection myself and put it in my own name and send you the title when it gets here, doesnt matter to me the second option would take longer. If you are interested give me a call at 7089834025 my name is justin 7500 obo