MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: World Championship 50 Edition #425

Old 10-16-2018, 02:15 PM
Enzof104
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
World Championship 50 Edition #425

Year: 2010
Make: MINI
Model: Hardtop
Price: $0
Mileage: 58000
Color: Connaught Green
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorthEast

SOLD!!!\\\

\for sale is my pride and joy World Championship 50 Edition MINI. I am a mature adult and have owned this vehicle since September 2014 and have put the last 28000 miles on it. It has been kept in a garage the entire time and never saw snow or ice. It has been very well cared for.

If you aren't familiar with the WC50 edition, please research it a bit.. The asking price is very fair for this model and some might consider it low compared to other recent sales and listings. There are only 49 left in the states and 1 of the original 500 global vehicles - all numbered. Among other special traits of this vehicle, it was removed from the assembly line half way through construction, painted a special Connaught Green, and then hand built the rest of the way. This vehicle comes with the original window stickers (their are 2 for this one), original certificate of authenticity, and all maintenance and repair documents from day one.

From Autoblog - "The special edition was designed to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the start of the Mini's motorsports successes, as well as John Cooper's victory in the F1 Drivers' and Constructors' Championship with Jack Brabham manning the controls... Available exclusively in Connaught Green (a new color for Mini), all examples receive Pepper White stripes down the hood and roof, a color scheme designed to invoke the livery of Cooper F1 cars. There are also cross-spoke Challenge alloy wheels finished in black, a bunch of carbon-fiber bits (hood scoop, rear diffuser, mirror caps, tailgate handle) and special numbering. The model was designed in conjunction with John Cooper's son, "John" Michael Cooper, whose signature appears on the hood stripe and on a special fascia plate."

Specific to this car:
  • The original owner put a clear bra on the front so there are minimal rock chips to be found. The car does have 58000 miles on it so there are a couple but very minor. Conservatively, I would say the exterior of the car is an 8 out of 10. The interior is a 9 out of 10.
  • The timing chain was addressed by Prestige Mini in NJ in 2015.
  • All service has been completed by the same dealer in NJ or Dutchess County NY except for oil changes which I like to do myself.
  • Tires are Michelin Pilot SS and have been on the car for under 6k miles. I do have an extra set of wheels that may be included depending on offers.
  • The only modification on the vehicle is that I added the GP2 complete under body and diffuser kit. I did this to protect the underside of the vehicle and because I prefer the way the rear looks with the diffuser. This is a simple bolt on part and can be swapped out in a matter of minutes if you prefer the original rear part which is in perfect condition and included.
  • At 42k miles the dealer identified a factory flaw in the transmission and completely replaced it and the clutch with new equipment under warranty - in other words, the tranny and clutch have about 16k miles on them.
  • This car was one of 2 WC50s hand signed by Formula One Legend Sir Stirling Moss who was one of the drivers for the John Cooper F1 team that won the World Championship in 1959 and 60.
  • Other than that it is in perfect running condition and needs nothing.
Please look over the pics and research this super rare model. It is in great shape and a real head turner - I've won 4 best in shows with this car at MINI events over the years.
PLEASE, only serious buyers.

Asking $17,425 OBO

Last edited by Enzof104; 11-23-2018 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Price
Old 10-17-2018, 04:27 AM
SebZMonsteR
2nd Gear
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Wow! GLWS!

Old 10-17-2018, 07:04 AM
Minibeagle
6th Gear
Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts
Sweet car. I perosnally don't like the lounge leather seats We have them in my wife's 2013 JCW CM and they don't provide much lateral support.

GLWS

Old 10-18-2018, 07:53 PM
JackMac
6th Gear
Received 307 Likes on 221 Posts
Kinda sad to see you letting it go, but it’s a chance to make another enthusiast happy.

Anyone considering this car, please understand what your getting and take care of it as well as the current owner has done!

Last edited by JackMac; 10-19-2018 at 03:57 AM.
Old 11-05-2018, 08:25 AM
Enzof104
3rd Gear
Bump with a price change - got an offer from some outside folks but really want to keep it in the MINI family

Old 11-23-2018, 05:56 PM
Enzof104
3rd Gear
Sold