MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: '11 fJCW

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2017, 12:56 PM
LILYisatig3r
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'11 fJCW

Year: 2011
Make: MINI
Model: Hardtop
Price: $14500
Mileage: 66600
Color: Chili Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): West

Looking to sell my factory-built R56 JCW this summer! Just in time for rally season We got approved to build an F56 JCW, and ideally, I just want something with warranty for peace of mind.

- He's had his oil changed every 5k miles, and is currently at 66,600 miles.
- I recently had MINI of Murray replace his valve cover gasket, and his vacuum pump and hoses. He also had his turbo heat shield replaced under the recall.
- He has dimpled and slotted rotors paired with EBC Red Stuff brake pads on all four.
- He got new tires in the rear in the last year, and new tires on the front in the last three months.
- He's got some carbon fiber goodies that I'm including: carbon fiber boot lid, carbon fiber JCW shifter ****, carbon fiber JCW e-brake handle, and the carbon fiber steering wheel cover piece on the bottom middle.
- He's also got some fun checkered accessories from GoBadges on his interior: cup holder inserts and door handle covers.
- He comes with OEM all-weather floor mats (including for the storage tray and boot mat) and the OEM carpet mats. I am also including the OEM MINI sunshade.
- I am also including his GoBadges magnetic grill holder piece.
- I also recently ordered OEM black trim pieces for his lower grill piece and headlight rings; I replaced his lower grill trim piece with OEM black piece a few months ago.

I would love to see him go to a new owner that will love him as much as I did. Wade was my dream car, and if he had warranty, I would keep him forever. As things stand, I'm basically replacing him with the newer, albeit nearly identical version.

I'm interested in a straight buy, or someone taking over my loan if you're local. Comment/PM if interested Thanks for looking!

Attached Thumbnails '11 fJCW-_dsc0676.jpg   '11 fJCW-_dsc0678.jpg   '11 fJCW-_dsc0681.jpg   '11 fJCW-_dsc0690.jpg   '11 fJCW-_dsc0694.jpg  

'11 fJCW-_dsc0695.jpg   '11 fJCW-_dsc0698.jpg   '11 fJCW-_dsc0699.jpg   '11 fJCW-_dsc0708.jpg   '11 fJCW-_dsc0710.jpg  

'11 fJCW-_dsc0711.jpg  

Last edited by LILYisatig3r; 06-26-2017 at 02:29 PM.
Old 06-26-2017, 02:30 PM
LILYisatig3r
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bump!