MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: Chili Red '05 R53 Mini S w/52k **BONE STOCK FL CAR**

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2017, 07:58 PM
FNT.Puck
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chili Red '05 R53 Mini S 6sp w/53k **BONE STOCK FL CAR! CAN SHIP** FINAL PRICE DROP!!

Year: 2005
Make: MINI
Model: Coupe
Price: $7000
Mileage: 53400
Color: Chili Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast

***UPDATE: $7K + I COVER HALF SHIPPING TO TO ANYWHERE IN THE LOWER 48, OR $6500 PICKED UP IN CENTRAL FL!!!***

Unfortunately have to sell my toy, a car that I had some nice aspirations for to make into a killer DD. It is a Chili Red 2005 R53 (manual) with under 53,000 miles. Car has leather, panoramic roof, sport pkg (Xenons, fog lights, DSC, 17" S-Lites, bonnet stripes), cruise, etc.

Purchased this car from a buddy who works at a dealership that took it as a trade-in. This is the epitome of an "old lady" car and is what a lot of people are looking for! Car was owned by a lady who lived in central FL, with maintenance done at BMW Orlando. Car has only 52,700 miles(rising over time/still driven), and is literally bone stock down to the paper filter. Unmolested, unmodified, and unraced example of an '05 R53! Clean history report, no accidents, been in FL it's whole life with the same owner until I got it. No snow, no salt, no rust.

Good:
- Very low miles for year, 52.xxx on an 05! 05/06 Are the most desirable years of the Supercharged Minis.
- Never modified, bone stock, adult owned and well maintained (no tears or wrinkles in seats, no mechanical issues)
- Full tint recently professionally installed at Velocity auto w/ 3yr Warranty
- Michilen Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires with 50-75% tread life
- Everything mechanically and electrically sound and works as it should, inside and out!

Bad(nitpicking!):
- Front drivers side fog light is still in one piece, but when you get close you can notice its cracked :(.
- Recently (within the last week) got a weird scrape/scuff on the end of the drivers side door/rear quarter. Most of it looks like it will buff out but I haven't attempted to yet. Looks like something plastic rubbed against it, like someoned door guard in a parking lot - tried to get a picture but it doesn't show. It is there in the side profile pic below(4th pic down), just can't see it until you are close and at the correct angle. Will try again in better light.

Nothing permanent done to vehicle!:
- Graphite dip(removable) on rear wing and side mirrors
- Gloss black dip(removable) on the wheels (because front drivers side wheel got scuffed up so dipped all four - looks great but can be peeled off if you'd rather have the wheels refinished or powder/ceramic coated)
- Tint all around: 20% front, 15% back and rear, with front windshield stripe

As you can see, there is basically nothing wrong with this vehicle besides normal wear/tear. No mods have every been done. It is a very clean example of the best of the R53s!

I purchased this car excited to do the basics to it - I planned on lowering springs, pulley/belt/plugs, cold air, exhaust, and wheels and tires to make it an awesome daily. After purchasing an Alta cold air intake and Forge silicone elbow from this site a few weeks back I realized I may have to sell the car due to IRS issues so didn't even open the box to install it. I am pricing it based on what I see on this site for comparative vehicles...there are not many clean, stock, low mileage R53s of the desirable 05/06 years left so hard to judge if I'm priced too high or too low. Price is OBO.

Best part - PICS! These pictures were taken TODAY, right before creating this thread. The car could use a wash but to be as accurate as possible I wanted to portray the car exactly how it sits as I type this . More pics available on request - anything specific, let me know. I will get better pics of the minor cosmetic issues at request.

I will include the uninstalled Alta Cold Air Intake and Forge Silicone elbow that I bought last month included in the asking price of $8,000(worth ~$250). Parts are still in box they shipped in, never installed. Willing to split shipping on vehicle if you negotiate a carrier pickup or dropoff point within an hour of Orlando.

FINAL PRICE DROP BEFORE I SELL LOCAL! WOULD MUCH RATHER THIS CLEAN BONE STOCK LOW MILEAGE 05 GO TO AN ENTHUSIAST THAT WILL TAKE CARE OF IT THEN SOME KID ON CRAIGSLIST!!!

Attached Thumbnails Chili Red '05 R53 Mini S w/52k **BONE STOCK FL CAR**-img_20170611_1243355.jpg  

Last edited by FNT.Puck; 07-15-2017 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Price Drop!
Old 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM
FNT.Puck
1st Gear
Still available, offers welcome! Just about due for an oil change, so that will be done before the sale as well!

Still enjoying the car almost daily, miles are at 52,920 now .

Old 06-19-2017, 07:50 AM
FNT.Puck
1st Gear
I will take half the shipping cost off the price for out of state buyers anywhere in the lower 48 .

Old 06-21-2017, 08:13 AM
FNT.Puck
1st Gear
Seems like everyone was looking for a clean 05/06 R53 not too long ago - here it is!

No loose/wrinkly ugly seats, low miles, FL car thats never seen snow or salt and never been modded...I doubt there is a cleaner 05/06 currently for sale on here, and my asking price is lower then most other similar ones as well .

Willing to split shipping anywhere in the lower 48 by taking half of the verified shipping cost off listed price and helping set up the pickup or dropoff. Will meet in FL for local pick up.

Last edited by FNT.Puck; 06-24-2017 at 07:51 AM.
Old 06-23-2017, 04:06 PM
FNT.Puck
1st Gear
TTT! Car now has 52,9xx miles, and I am starting to use the bike more to keep the miles off the Mini . I have surfed the classifieds to make sure I'm pricing this right and IMO this is the cleanest and best priced low mileage 05/06 on NAM!

Willing to negotiate shipping if anyone in the NE, MW, or West coast wants a clean FL car .

Old 06-27-2017, 05:25 PM
FNT.Puck
1st Gear
To The Top, don't be afraid to offer .

Need this gone by August to pay Uncle Sam!

Old 06-30-2017, 03:16 PM
FNT.Puck
1st Gear
Clean title in hand!

BMWVin.com results:

Vehicle information
VIN WMWRE33495TD95486
Type code RE33
Type COOPER S (USA)
E series R53 ()
Series M
Type COUPE
Steering LL
Doors 3
Engine W11
Displacement 1.60
Power 125
Drive FRONT
Transmission MECH
Colour CHILI RED (851)
Upholstery KUNSTLEDER/PANTHER SCHWARZ (K7PN)
Prod.date 2004-10-28
Vehicle upgrades
Spare/replacement key fob Read more
Vehicle options
S1CA Selection of COP relevant vehicles
S210 Dynamic stability control
S249 Multifunction f steering wheel
S262 ITS - Head airbag
S327 Hood stripe, white
S369 MINI LA wheel, S-spoke 85
S382 Roof and mirror caps, white
S403 Glass roof, electrical
S441 Smoker package
S450 Height adjustment, passenger seat
S493 Storage compartment package
S520 Fog lights
S522 Xenon Light
S563 Light package
S645 BMW US Radio
Vehicle options
S650 CD player
S657 Radio, BMW Business/MINI Boost
S692 Preparation, BMW 6-CD changer I-bus
S736 2nd radio remote control key
S895 Additional fan
S8SP Control unit COP
S925 Dummy-SALAPA
Vehicle options
S228 Sports suspension settings Plus
S255 Sports leather steering wheel
S463 Interior surface Alloy Patina
S470 Isofix-System
S481 Sports seat
S530 Air conditioning
S546 Revolution counter
S823 Hot-climate version
S845 Acoustic belt warning
S853 Language version English
S876 Radio frequency 315 MHz
S992 Control of number-plate attachment

Old 07-04-2017, 07:35 PM
FNT.Puck
1st Gear
Price drop!

Old 07-11-2017, 03:12 PM
FNT.Puck
1st Gear
Update! I will cover shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 for $8k shipped! Or, pick it up in central FL for $7k

Need this gone!

Old 07-15-2017, 06:35 PM
FNT.Puck
1st Gear
Final price drop before I sell local!

$7K + I COVER HALF SHIPPING TO TO ANYWHERE IN THE LOWER 48, OR $6500 PICKED UP IN CENTRAL FL!!

Old 07-17-2017, 02:41 PM
Matthewd5
1st Gear
Do you still have the car?

Matthew

Old 07-17-2017, 05:07 PM
FNT.Puck
1st Gear
Yep, I actually *just* posted it locally last night since I need it gone by August 18th but it is still available. Expected it to sell quickly based on condition and miles vs other cars on here ???.

I took it to work this morning since I've been using the bike to keep the miles off it, and while cruising with the pana roof down on I4 I noticed that rear headliner was billowing and starting to sag :(. I can have it fixed, or work it out of the price if you'd like to have it done yourself. Car currently has 53,392 miles and runs like new .

Old 07-20-2017, 04:33 PM
FNT.Puck
1st Gear
Have a local looking at it Sunday. Will hold for someone on here w/Deposit before then, but it might be gone soon .

Can't imagine anyone changing their mind once they see it in person.

Old 07-23-2017, 11:45 AM
FNT.Puck
1st Gear
Rescheduled meeting with local to Friday due to work schedule...gives you guys one more week to jump on it.

Got a full synthetic oil change and basic check up/fluids topped off today, everything is good to go .

Old 07-25-2017, 12:13 PM
Move Over
2nd Gear
Where are you located in central FL? I am in altamonte, and am in the market for an R53.

Old 07-25-2017, 12:21 PM
FNT.Puck
1st Gear
Originally Posted by Move Over
Where are you located in central FL? I am in altamonte, and am in the market for an R53.
Small world! I am currently in Altamonte as well, staying with in-laws in between houses. I will follow up with the other interested party(who lives in Oviedo) to see if he is still good for Friday, but am happy to show the car in Altamonte.

I plan on giving it one good cleaning Friday morning to say goodbye :(. Hoping to get headliner professionally redone before then as well, so the car will be as good as you can expect from an 05 .

Old 07-26-2017, 06:16 PM
FNT.Puck
1st Gear
Verified the appt with the other interested buyer for Friday - will post in here if it sells or is still available .

Old 07-28-2017, 05:37 PM
mcswrks
6th Gear
Car for sale

Hi, did the car sell? I am located in Alabama and interested.

Old 07-28-2017, 05:42 PM
FNT.Puck
1st Gear
Originally Posted by mcswrks
Hi, did the car sell? I am located in Alabama and interested.
They saw the car and liked it, and will let me know tomorrow morning if they will be getting it. Gave it a good cleaning inside and out, so its ready to go! I will keep this thread updated .

Old 07-29-2017, 09:09 AM
FNT.Puck
1st Gear
Sold her this morning :(.

I feel she went to a good home, and to someone who has owned Mini's in the past. Hopefully in a year or two I will be in a situation where I can get another 05/06 R53 to replace it, since it was one of the most fun cars I have ever driven.

Thanks to all who were interested.

Old 08-01-2017, 01:01 PM
Move Over
2nd Gear
Congrats on the sale, bummed i didn't get the chance to look at it. Paid off my truck this week and saving up a little side cash for a mini purchase.

Old 08-01-2017, 01:07 PM
FNT.Puck
1st Gear
Congrats on the sale, bummed i didn't get the chance to look at it. Paid off my truck this week and saving up a little side cash for a mini purchase.
Thanks and Good luck - the clean ones are harder to find, but they are out there! I will definitely miss her.