MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2011 White Silver Mini Cooper S, 64500 mi, Never Modded, Lots of Factory Options

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 12:35 AM
aerodynamics
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 White Silver Mini Cooper S, 64500 mi, Never Modded, Lots of Factory Options

Year: 2011
Make: MINI
Model: Hardtop
Price: $11000
Mileage: 64500
Color: White Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): NorCal

Putting a 2011 R56 White Silver MCS w/ 6spd MT on the market. Currently 645xx miles on the odometer. It has never been modified, is very clean, and never been in an accident. Overall it's a very tasteful example (IMO) of a MCS without going overboard on the options. Speaking of which, this is how the car was configured from the factory:

- HID headlights w/ black housing
- Black Web Spokes
- White turn signals
- Anthracite headliner
- Piano black interior trim
- Lifetime Sirius XM subscription

The paint is in overall good condition. There are a few minor door dings (maybe two on each side). Also some scrapes on the front and rear bumpers - just the nature of being in San Fran. Two of the four wheels have some curb rash - one very minor - but they should refurbish easily.

The interior is immaculate. I settled for the leatherette seats solely because I knew they would age better than leather and in six years of owning the car, they still look new. No weird smells and I don't smoke.

Drives fine, engine doesn't make any unusual noises. Smooth powerband and the shifts are smooth, easy and positive. Always serviced by MINI through the end of warranty at which point I began taking it to Bay Bridge Motors in Oakland, CA which probably knows the car better than a MINI tech does. Always filled with Shell 91 octane and always used the factory spec MINI oil.

Clear title in hand, I'm the original owner - no liens or payments owed. I'd like to keep the sale local to make everything simple. I'm located in San Francisco, CA.

Asking $11k OBO. If you're interested in checking it out or have any questions reply here, shoot me a PM or email me: aerodynamics at comcast dot net.

Attached Thumbnails 2011 White Silver Mini Cooper S, 64500 mi, Never Modded, Lots of Factory Options-img_7191.jpg   2011 White Silver Mini Cooper S, 64500 mi, Never Modded, Lots of Factory Options-img_7188.jpg   2011 White Silver Mini Cooper S, 64500 mi, Never Modded, Lots of Factory Options-fullsizerender2.jpg   2011 White Silver Mini Cooper S, 64500 mi, Never Modded, Lots of Factory Options-img_7189.jpg   2011 White Silver Mini Cooper S, 64500 mi, Never Modded, Lots of Factory Options-img_7192.jpg  

2011 White Silver Mini Cooper S, 64500 mi, Never Modded, Lots of Factory Options-fullsizerender-1.jpg   2011 White Silver Mini Cooper S, 64500 mi, Never Modded, Lots of Factory Options-fullsizerender.jpg  

Last edited by aerodynamics; 02-24-2017 at 08:37 PM.