R60 :: Countryman Talk (2010-2015) R60 Cooper and Cooper S hatchback discussion NOT REPAIR RELATED Discussions.

R60 2017 lounge leather black vs grey

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 12:19 PM
Bethany RW
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2017 lounge leather black vs grey

My husband and I sat in the grey lounge leather and loved it (I am very sensitive to seating due to medical complications). We didn't have an opportunity to try the black version. I noticed that, in pictures, there is are extra seams that the grey doesn't have. If you've sat in both, can you tell a difference between them? Or do they feel the same? Thanks!

Old 03-20-2017, 08:53 PM
Zillon
5th Gear
Received 54 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by Bethany RW
My husband and I sat in the grey lounge leather and loved it (I am very sensitive to seating due to medical complications). We didn't have an opportunity to try the black version. I noticed that, in pictures, there is are extra seams that the grey doesn't have. If you've sat in both, can you tell a difference between them? Or do they feel the same? Thanks!
The MINI Yours black lounge leather does have extra seams and pleating - and other small touches that make it unique, such as the Union Jack on the backs of the front headrests and additional MINI Yours tags and buttons.

Both are VERY comfortable.

Here's a photo that shows the additional stitching: