R60 :: Countryman Talk (2010-2015) R60 Cooper and Cooper S hatchback discussion NOT REPAIR RELATED Discussions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

R60 Megan Coilover LCA

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2017, 02:01 PM
97nicolaus
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Megan Coilover LCA

Greetings!

I have a question for R60 owners lowered with Megan Coilovers installed, since I am not mechanically inclined at all. Should I buy adjustable control arm? What else would I need?

Thank you!

Old 02-26-2017, 11:56 AM
WayMotorWorks
Vendor
Received 757 Likes on 618 Posts
We always recommend installing adjustable rear lower control arms to get the camber and toe correct as you gain both as you lower so you will wear tires more without dialing in the alignment.

HOTCHKIS | DDM | CRAVEN | AKRAPOVIC | NM ENGINEERING | MEGAN | FORGE | IE | OS GIKEN | POWERFLEX and more
Old 02-26-2017, 05:34 PM
97nicolaus
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WayMotorWorks
We always recommend installing adjustable rear lower control arms to get the camber and toe correct as you gain both as you lower so you will wear tires more without dialing in the alignment.
Now I'm interested in purchasing a set of rear adjustable lower control arm, because now, even before an alignment, with bare eyes, I can tell that my rear wheels are negatively cambered by a lot. Do you sell them? And how much do they cost?

Old 02-27-2017, 05:06 AM
ProjectMini
2nd Gear
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Cool Megan Coil overs and....

Im sure it out there but since we bring it up.
Whats the Best Lowering Set up. Example Everything you need control arms coil overs etc. All the bells all the whistles. spacer etc.
WHATS THE MIN. Example Just coil overs / Just springs . The cheaper route.

Like i said I'm sure it been discussed but whats the Pro set up and whats the Novice set up.
Please advise hopefully from somebody with a pro set up. Any bagged MINI's out there? That s a whole other route.

Anyhow Motor on Ya bad MINI Motor Scooters

PM:wink :