North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   1st Gen Countryman (R60) Talk (2010-2015) (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/1st-gen-countryman-r60-talk-2010-2015-355/)
-   -   R60 Countryman at MINI of the Mian Line! (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/1st-gen-countryman-r60-talk-2010-2015/200634-countryman-at-mini-of-the-mian-line.html)

Midnight Blue 12-06-2010 04:50 PM

Countryman at MINI of the Mian Line!

MINI of the Main Line just received a Countryman for their showroom. No word on model or color and of course no test drives. May be there a week or less. Unfortunately for me, I'm heading out of town tomorrow morning and won't be back until Friday.

(Argh - can't edit typo in title. Sorry.)

03mini-S 12-06-2010 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Midnight Blue (Post 3171155)
MINI of the Main Line just received a Countryman for their showroom. No word on model or color and of course no test drives. May be there a week or less. Unfortunately for me, I'm heading out of town tomorrow morning and won't be back until Friday.

(Argh - can't edit typo in title. Sorry.)

I bet they got the one Otto's had until this morning.

Midnight Blue 12-06-2010 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by 03mini-S (Post 3171173)
I bet they got the one Otto's had until this morning.

That would make sense. What model and color did they have?

Midnight Blue 12-13-2010 11:06 AM

My wife and I went over to Main Line this morning to look at the Countryman. It is a Countryman S with manual trans and MINI Connected with Nav. Royal Grey, black roof, black mirror caps, 18" Turbo Fan wheels. Polar Beige gravity leather seats, carbon black interior, polar beige color line, one piece center rail.

This is their temporary display car and cannot be driven. One of their launch cars just arrived on Saturday and is being prepped for test drives.

This was our first opportunity to actually sit in the vehicle. We were both astounded by how much interior room there really is, particulaly in the back seat and boot area. We are even more excited now to take delivery of our car - feels like we made a good choice!

03mini-S 12-13-2010 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Midnight Blue (Post 3174355)
My wife and I went over to Main Line this morning to look at the Countryman. It is a Countryman S with manual trans and MINI Connected with Nav. Royal Grey, black roof, black mirror caps, 18" Turbo Fan wheels. Polar Beige gravity leather seats, carbon black interior, polar beige color line, one piece center rail.

This is their temporary display car and cannot be driven. One of their launch cars just arrived on Saturday and is being prepped for test drives.

This was our first opportunity to actually sit in the vehicle. We were both astounded by how much interior room there really is, particulaly in the back seat and boot area. We are even more excited now to take delivery of our car - feels like we made a good choice!

Yes, that was the one that was at Otto's.