R58 :: Coupé Talk (2012+) MINI Coupé (R58) discussion.

R58 Unique look for my JCW Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2016, 12:10 PM
D4RTH
2nd Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey everyone, haven't been on here in a while so I just saw these responses. I added the flare that you see in the top left so I think what happened is the free transform box in Photoshop may have glitched or did something odd to the back wheel/tire resulting in the weird chunk taken out lol. On the front I used the spot healing tool to clean up some dirt on the tire. So that was a sloppy Photoshop job on my part . The car/wheels are real, just a lazy job in post production on my part. Thanks for the feedback and looks! sorry for the confusion

Motor on

Old 12-19-2016, 12:14 PM
D4RTH
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by JustinGTP
Did you just photoshop them on for now or something? I am confused:

I added the flare that you see in the top left so I think what happened is the free transform box in Photoshop may have glitched or did something odd to the back wheel/tire resulting in the weird chunk taken out lol. On the front I used the spot healing tool to clean up some dirt on the tire. So that was a sloppy Photoshop job on my part . The car/wheels are real, just a lazy job in post production on my part. Sorry for the confusion

Motor on

Old 12-19-2016, 12:28 PM
D4RTH
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by Jimbo
Hi, I am in Endicott, been driving MINIs for 14 years currently on my 4th MINI a 2013 Coupe.

Let me know if and where you would like to meet up.
Hey Jimbo!
Great looking Coupe! Are you aware of the local MINI club TierMINI? If not check us out on Facebook. We usually do trips to Watkins Glen for opening day but it would be fun to do some more meet ups as well once the weather gets nicer.