R56 :: Hatch Talk (2007+) MINI Cooper and Cooper S (R56) hatchback discussion.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

R56 Best price for a dealer original GP2 rear wing and glass

Old 09-23-2017, 08:27 AM
R56devotion
3rd Gear
Received 36 Likes on 34 Posts
Best price for a dealer original GP2 rear wing and glass

Of all the changes I am wanting to make to the R56, this keeps on the stop of my list. What is the best price and details you guys have found on these? My dealer is reluctant to order it. I am getting eager to pull the trigger and want to find a vendor that has sold them and knows what to expect in the process. I am looking for a complete original kit with the glass and all the pieces that make this switch work.
I had thought to replace the entire hatch assembly with a used GP2 original, but no wreckers have one that I have found.It might be good tosave the original one "as is" for the next owner down the road so that the wiper and related wiring would all be plug 'n play.

Old 09-23-2017, 02:09 PM
sgscomps
4th Gear
Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts
There is not a complete kit from the dealer. The back glass list for $380.59, GP2 spoiler list for $3050.76 and the smaller spoiler list for $346.46. You will have to remove your "S" spoiler and install the smaller spoiler. This is just a start, not sure what else would be required. The Orange spoiler would be the easier way to go but you will still have to swap your existing rear spolier

Search this Thread