North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   Queer Owners Club - QoC (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/queer-owners-club-qoc-297/)
-   -   QoC at the Dragon! (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/queer-owners-club-qoc/166708-qoc-at-the-dragon.html)

Xiek 12-08-2008 07:45 PM

QoC @ The Dragon

So who all is going to the Dragon this spring?

I am going, rooming with Krut again, and will be QoC Central again... Hopefully the same Cabin.. but we will see about that.

Where is everyong coming from?

Krut 12-08-2008 08:26 PM

So does that mean we are QoCmates?

Xiek 12-09-2008 04:11 AM

It would seem that way eh?

Greatbear 12-09-2008 10:09 AM

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy!!!!

R56 Ed 01-19-2009 02:40 PM

Hope to see you folks there! Looking forward to my first MOTD. :thumbsup:
Slayed the Dragon lots of times before, on two and four wheels, but never in a MINI... Can't wait! :nod:

I hope to get there early Saturday morning, and will be looking for a place to stay Saturday night. I snore, but have been told I give a fabulous massage... :popcorn:

Xiek 01-19-2009 04:07 PM

You'll have a blast... and I am sure we'll be able to find ya some floorspace or some space... bring an air matress...

I may snore louder then you.... right Krut? LOL

Juzmitch 01-20-2009 04:03 PM

Dragon Virgin

I'm headed for the Dragon this year... I had to sit through a year of my good friends bragging about the fun they had, so I decided to go.

It's gonna be me, my partners, our 2 minis, and probably 2 boston terrors ... er, terriers.

hope to see y'all there!

Xiek 01-20-2009 04:18 PM

Partners? You in a Polyamorous relationship?

Can't wait to meet ya.. make sure you stop by the QoC Cabin!

R56 Ed 01-20-2009 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Xiek (Post 2635353)
You'll have a blast... and I am sure we'll be able to find ya some floorspace or some space... bring an air matress...

I may snore louder then you.... right Krut? LOL

Thanks, Xiek! I'll bring earplugs just in case. :grin:

Juzmitch 01-21-2009 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Xiek (Post 2636665)
Partners? You in a Polyamorous relationship?

Can't wait to meet ya.. make sure you stop by the QoC Cabin!

Yep, we three have been together just under 7 years...

We like multiples. . .2 minis (my '06 Cooper S / Jacks '09 Clubman JCW) and 14 dogs!!:eek2:

Hope to Meet Ya in April!

Xiek 01-21-2009 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Juzmitch (Post 2638162)
Yep, we three have been together just under 7 years...

We like multiples. . .2 minis (my '06 Cooper S / Jacks '09 Clubman JCW) and 14 dogs!!:eek2:

Hope to Meet Ya in April!

That's wicked.. definately have to chat to ya then... Poly is something that I have pondered.

14 dogs? what kinds?:eek:

Juzmitch 01-21-2009 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Xiek (Post 2638191)
14 dogs? what kinds?:eek:

Okay, K-9 Roll Call....
  • 7 Boston Terriers -you'll get to meet Daisy Jane definately and probably Minnie- the others are Dot, Cricket, Buster, Susie, and Dudley (the last 3 are rescue)
  • 1 Golden Lab - Angus McGee
  • 1 Poodle mix - Bouganvilla a.k.a. Boogie (16 yrs old)
  • 1 French Bulldog - Abner Bonaparte (he's deaf, so you can call him whatever)
  • 1 Chihuahua - Sister Bertril a.k.a. Birdie (rescue)
  • 1 Corgi/Cow Dog Mix - Benjamin Dumped a.k.a. Ben (rescue)
  • 1 Mini-Pincher - Tuffy
  • 1 Whippet/Boston Mix - Buddy (rescue)
Can you tell that we are big suckers for the sad puppy-dog eyes?

Xiek 01-22-2009 04:03 AM

Oh wow...

I am a bid dog person, I want a pair of Akita's or Malamutes...

and I hear ya with they puppy dog eyes.. How do you think I started to date one of my ex's.... ROFL

esc8pod 01-24-2009 05:25 PM

HEY from LOUISIANA!!!
Robert and I had a great time last year.
His silver mini bit the dust but he has a new one
biritish racing green with a silver racing stripe

We will be there, and my wife is wanting to go (lets hope that falls thru LOL)

Jesse

Xiek 01-24-2009 08:27 PM

DUDE, where ya been? sent ya some msgs on yahoo.. have not heard from ya there....

What happened to his MINI?

T8rChick 01-25-2009 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by Juzmitch (Post 2636658)
I had to sit through a year of my good friends bragging about the fun they had, so I decided to go.

Well, it worked, didn't it!

Krut 01-25-2009 09:09 AM

Jason and I are talking about planning a special QoC event (besides our Ooontz Ooontz Club QoC Deck Parties).

Rumour I hear is it combining elements of drag with running the dragon....The DragIn at the Dragon. :lol:

Juzmitch 01-25-2009 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Krut (Post 2642187)
Ooontz Ooontz Club QoC Deck Parties

please translate into Texan iffin ya would.

Juzmitch 01-25-2009 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by T8rChick (Post 2642167)
Well, it worked, didn't it!

yes, Melinda, it did... now you and Ricky are going to have to be our tour guides.

Vinyl Styles 01-25-2009 10:30 PM

YEEEAAGGGHH! We will be theeeaaa. Hangin' out at cabin Foooour siiix niiaaan. :thumbsup:

spurvis 02-20-2009 09:16 PM

Looking forward....

Since you folks are they only "out" motorers (not to be mistaken for OutMotoring lol) on NAM, it will be great to finally meet you guys as I don't know any other "family" members that own MINI's in the Cleveland area. I'll be staying with the ex-MININEO crowd, Tom, Sean and Jeremy (Sprog). You may remember them from past Dragons. And after travelling with them to MTTS at Elkhart Lake this past summer, I now know where Ooontz, Ooontz, Ooontz came from! Sweet. Can't wait to meet you all. I also want one of the Dragon CD's and I'll have my donation ready at the parade.:nod: Cheers!

Xiek 02-21-2009 05:30 AM

LOL Spurvis... I got excited when I saw OUTMOTORING, immediately assumed it was OUT and MOTORING, not outmotoring... he he...

Sean is a lil cutie patootie... the OH gang are fun, see 'em at the Dragon, and MGLC last year.

Always a pleasure to have another OUT MOTOR'ER, even IN MOTOR'ER's and their allies...

as for Club Four Six Nine... we can only hope it'll be the same... Just look for us.. you will find us...

Krut 04-08-2009 07:44 AM

QoC at the Dragon!

Who's going?

One proposed event on Thursday night at QoC HQ will be the first annual QoC Arnold soundoff - if you think you do a good Gouvenator impression of California's Governor Mr. Arnold Schwarznegger, then show up for a beer, and a soundoff. Winner will be awarded a sash, (possibly a tiara of twigs, berries and poison ivy) and title of QoC ARRRNOLD.

Confirmed contestants:

QoC Dickinson - Last years unofficial QoC Arnold aka (Martin)
QoC Wrap - Lyle of Vinystyles
QoC Unknown - YellowBritishRocket

So start practicing and reply here if you're going to participate.

Vinyl Styles 04-10-2009 12:43 AM

Oh it's on like Donkey kong! :thumbsup:

jimskater 04-26-2009 08:18 PM

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY.

Maybe next year. I off to MU this year.