PittStop MINI Club The PittStop MINI Club Forum. Visit our club site at www.pittstopmini.org

Any MOTD '09 stories to share from the Pittstop club?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 06:21 AM
BRGminime
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any MOTD '09 stories to share from the Pittstop club?

How was the trip? How many Mini's made it down there from Pittsburgh? Anything good happening in the coming weeks? and events? My Mini will be delivered in Late June most likely so I'm starting to get excited.

Old 05-13-2009, 05:17 PM
fastautoxmini
3rd Gear
I am a member of the group, but I don't live in Pittsburgh.

I had an awesome time at the Dragon. My favorite parts was giving Detroit Tuned my money for a bypass valve and rear sway bar, going on the group drives, and hanging out with MINI friends at night.

I would also like to know what events are coming up. BeaveRun is now open for a flat out day on May 30. Any takers?

Old 05-20-2009, 11:19 AM
BRGminime
2nd Gear
Next time I'm in State college I'll have to let you know as I'm looking ot add a few mods to my mni as well. That is once I actually get it. I just confirmed it is in the Southhampton port waiting for a boat to bring it to the USA. So I'm getting closer.

Do you come in for the Vintage Grand Prix in Schenley Park in Pittsburgh?

I went to the AutoX in Noth Park last weekend. there were only three Mini's there and I only got to see one of then run the course.

I'm looking ot Auto X as well. but maybe not this year as I would like ot give it a little time to break in brfore I start really driving it hard.

Any pictures of your mini?

Old 05-20-2009, 05:52 PM
mielnicki
6th Gear
Originally Posted by BRGminime
How was the trip? How many Mini's made it down there from Pittsburgh? Anything good happening in the coming weeks? and events? My Mini will be delivered in Late June most likely so I'm starting to get excited.
The trip was awesome as always. We had 9 cars at various times during the weekend IIRC. Make sure you watch the PittStopMINI.org website. We have a bunch of stuff coming up. You get your first 6 months paid for by MINI of Pittsburgh. It takes a couple of months for us to get the info from the dealership, but if you go to the website and join, but not pay, I will get you set with the 6 month trial. Just send me a PM with your real name.

Steve

Old 06-05-2009, 08:46 AM
fastautoxmini
3rd Gear
So far I am planning on running at the PVGP. I have a PVGP tag on my hyper blue R53. I have some pics on my MINI in my gallery. I updated it. Let me know when you come to Happy Valley. We should meet up! There are not too many MINIs here. Hopefully I'll see you at the PVGP!

Old 06-05-2009, 12:55 PM
BRGminime
2nd Gear
Not so sure I would take the Mini to Happy Valley unless i had extra time in my trip to take the back roads otherwise driving Route 22 with all tegh construction would be a rock chip nightmare?!

I don't have mine yet but perhaps someday we can connect. PVGP maybe.