PhillyMINI Club The PhillyMINI club Forum. Visit our club site at www.phillymini.org

FOR SALE Mini Cooper Clubman Customized Steering Wheel With Paddle Shifters & Airbag.

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 09:29 PM
Blue_Coop_S
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FOR SALE Mini Cooper Clubman Customized Steering Wheel With Paddle Shifters & Airbag.

B]WARNING LOTS OF PICTURES!![/B]
Here we have a (Used) but refinished steering wheel with paddles shifters made thicker wrapped in napa leather with pepper white stitching, carbon fiber overlays with multi function buttons. Comes with airbag and the trim repainted gloss black from the previous silver it had. Very nice custom wheel for your mini cooper. (paddles can be removed if you have a manual shift and a regular automatic car.) please go through my photos and be 110% this wheel and airbag fits your car before purchasing! There will be no returns allowed.

this Airbag is in good, working condition and comes as pictured.

This Airbag is OEM and has never been deployed.

This will fit:

(if any of you guys know more info on what this will fit feel free to let me know)

but this is as much as i know...

Mini Cooper 2007-2008 (front), driver, wheel, 3 spoke (Sport package), HT, exc. John Cooper Works
Mini Cooper 2009-2010 (front), driver, wheel, (3 spoke Sport package), exc. John Cooper Works
Mini Clubman 2009-2010 (front), driver, wheel, (3 spoke Sport package), w/o John Cooper Works
Mini Clubman 2008-2008 (front), driver, wheel, (3 spoke Sport package)

Airbags must be shipped as HAZMAT ground and NOT via air shipment. NO EXCEPTIONS. Due to the HAZMAT requirement, i will not authorize the return of this airbag. a qualified installer must install the used airbag in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer's specifications. Any used airbag that is not installed correctly will subject passengers in a vehicle to risks of serious injuries, including death, which may arise as a result of the improper installation of a used airbag. LKQ makes absolutely NO warranty, express or implied, as to the fitness for a general or particular purpose or of merchantability in connection with any sale of used airbags. This airbag is sold as is. Airbag trimming was Repainted by me in gloss black, used to be silver. Looks great!

Ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/332037034612...84.m1555.l2649

images upload