racing with Ferraris - North American Motoring

Off-Topic :: Autos Interested in discussing other autos? This is the place!

racing with Ferraris

Old 02-11-2018, 04:06 PM
6th Gear

racing with Ferraris

He races Ferraris, you and I don't. He lives in a mega mansion, we don't. Here is how Scott Tucker does it. Watch episode 2 of Netflix's Dirty Money to find out. Also episode 1 is highly recommended.

photo credit Daily Mail
Old 02-12-2018, 06:46 AM
5th Gear

He's a convicted felon, I'm not.
The Following User Says Thank You to Derek86 For This Useful Post:
MoBoost (02-12-2018)
Old Yesterday, 06:32 AM
5th Gear

I watched the Scott Tucker episode this past weekend. It was...interesting. The dude is still an amoral person, but I don't think he is this major criminal they made him out to be once I watched the episode.

I also watched the VW one a while ago.

Both episodes are really about someone working the rule book and the Feds throwing a tantrum when their rules didn't work the way they wanted them to work.