North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   New Mexico MINI Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/new-mexico-mini-motoring-89/)
-   -   Where are all the MINI enthusiasts in EL PASO TX (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/new-mexico-mini-motoring/182665-where-are-all-the-mini-enthusiasts-in-el-paso-tx.html)

Paule915 02-02-2010 10:21 AM

Where are all the MINI enthusiasts in EL PASO TX

A brief self intro, My name is Paul! I am a MINI Motoring Advisor here at the newest MINI center in the nation, MINI of El Paso. Great forum loving the club part..

A quick heads up, we are in the process of putting together a club here in El Paso for our owners and all MINI enthusiasts! I will try and update as to events and happenings here. We have been on a MINI rally once and we all loved it!!:thumbsup:

We are highly proud of our massive indoor showroom capable of holding 100 MINI's for your demo pleasure! Climate controlled, we created the look of an aircraft hangar to house our precious MINI's come check us out soon!! We have the entire lineup on hand from MINI Coopers, Convertibles, Clubmans, 'S' models, JCW's and even a Mayfair... give us a shout look us up on the web www.MINIofelpaso.com our service department is fully operational... We are slated for a grand opening in March!!:popcorn:

Once again,
Thank you
Paul Pacillas Jr.
MINI of El Paso
6318 Montana Ave
El Paso TX 79925
915-778-9381 store
915-383-6961 cell

t100driver 02-02-2010 03:54 PM

Paul,

Got my MINI in April been watching and waiting for MINI of El paso to finally be up and running ever since I heard the rumors of it opening. I am very excited about getting a MINI of El paso club going. I have been seeing more and more MINIs driving around here in EP. PM me if you got any ideas hopefully we can get a MINI cruise going soon :thumbsup:

Octavio

YELRSUB 02-02-2010 08:37 PM

Congrats on the new dealership! It sounds like you could have some great fun in the "hangar".

If you motorers in EP want to do a combined trip with the NMMINI folks, let us know of some plans. We'll be happy to meet halfway or elsewhere. The are some great drives in southwestern NM/eastern AZ we love to motor on.

Cheers,
Steve in Albuquerque

Dave-r56 02-02-2010 09:36 PM

Another newly minted and semi-obsessed El Paso MINI owner here! Bought mine in November (slightly used) and just love it.:thumbsup: I'd be up for some MINI- related activities in this area.

Although I've gotten only 1 "wave-back" ( it WAS a TWO-HANDED enthusiastic passenger one ) from the few MINIs I've seen in El Paso, I keep hoping there's other people who enjoy these great cars.

I never had a car that just begged to be driven around corners and I'm toying with the idea of trying autocross end of February at Cohen stadium. Also would be interested in some HPDE if there's any around.

Dave

WildThang 02-03-2010 11:46 AM

We're glad to see a MINI Dealer in El Paso!

We get into New Mexico to enjoy the beautiful scenery and it's great we can get service down there now!

Paule915 02-05-2010 01:44 PM

Hey folks!

Glad to see some feedback here on the Forum! Listen we are planning a simple around town cruise Sunday February 14th, we will meet here at the store at 9am and cruise over to a Starbucks, then drive around town ultimately ending up at a diner for lunch. Those who show up will be treated to starbucks and lunch courtesy of us here at MINI of El Paso!! my cell is 915-383-6961 if you have any questions, text or call me. :thumbsup:
Also RSVP would be great,
paul.pacillas@earnhardt.com
email me your name, phone number, and the type&color of your MINI!

Paul P.
MINI of El Paso

Paule915 02-05-2010 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by YELRSUB (Post 2972893)
Congrats on the new dealership! It sounds like you could have some great fun in the "hangar".

Yes the Hangar is great! looking forward to MINI get togethers and socializing events! We will have some of those here soon!

Zmonster 02-10-2010 12:31 PM

Hey guys,
I’ve been to Mini of El Paso couple of times and I like what they have done with the place. The pet area was a great idea! Their customer service has been excellent every time I’ve gone, keep it up! I have 03 Cooper S that I picked up in May of last year and its been a blast to drive. Hope to see you guys soon. Paul as far as Feb 14th I would like to attended but already have the day booked with the wife! :lol:

Art

Paule915 02-11-2010 04:30 PM

February 14TH MINI RALLY!!! =)

February 14TH meet at MINI of El Paso before at or before 9am. Those who have pm'd thank you...

LUNCH FOR THOSE WHO R.S.V.P :popcorn:
915-383-6961 cell
paul.pacillas@earnhardt.com

email me or call me or text me to RSVP
must be a MINI owner, and must bring your MINI

Look forward to meeting any and all who show up:thumbsup:
LET'S MOTOR!
Paul P