North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   NEO Miniacs (Mini NEO) (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/neo-miniacs-mini-neo-87/)
-   -   If I live in HUDSON, Ohio (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/neo-miniacs-mini-neo/154450-if-i-live-in-hudson-ohio.html)

Casey Jones 09-18-2008 09:00 AM

If I live in HUDSON, Ohio

which mini club should I join?

Crashton 09-18-2008 09:33 AM

Which ever one you'd like to. All clubs will welcome you with open arms.

The BRM club is up your way & is full of very nice people.:)

Also, the Winking Lizard MINI club aka: neomini is close to you.

If you come on down to Columbus the LAME owners club aka: Mid-Ohio Motoring group will welcome you.:nod: Lots of choices here in Ohio.:thumbsup:

There is also a MINI club down in Cinci.

misslindsey 09-18-2008 09:52 AM

And check out www.michiganmini.org for things to do whenever you're headed through MI - we like visitors! Fall color tour is in a few weeks - always a good time and only ~3 hours away. :wink:

Crashton 09-18-2008 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by misslindsey (Post 2473802)
And check out www.michiganmini.org for things to do whenever you're headed through MI - we like visitors! Fall color tour is in a few weeks - always a good time and only ~3 hours away. :wink:

+1 :thumbsup: Good people up there too.

MinigalCS 09-18-2008 12:46 PM

Are you moving to Hudson? There are a few of us here, in Hudson, and we get together quite often. We've had picnics, Mod Parties, dinner and movies, dinners and drives, road rallies, and we also do things a bit farther from home such as MTTS, Guinness World Record run, and MINIs on the Dragon, to name a few.

Please join our forums at www.minineo.net/forum, to see what we have planned for the future. TBH, we don't post here, much.

BTW, we do more than go to the Winking Lizard, than Crashton would lead you to believe. :wink:

Crashton 09-18-2008 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by MinigalCS (Post 2474023)
BTW, we do more than go to the Winking Lizard, than Crashton would lead you to believe. :wink:

Sorry, I sincerely hope I didn't offend you or your members. My memory isn't what it once was. The Winking Lizard is all I could remember. Thanks for filling me in.:wink:

snowmanmini 09-18-2008 02:51 PM

I've met a few of the people from Neomini and they were very helpful in helping me understand the world of Minis. So much in fact that i bought one. I look forward to club events.

Casey Jones 09-19-2008 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by MinigalCS (Post 2474023)
Are you moving to Hudson? There are a few of us here, in Hudson, and we get together quite often. We've had picnics, Mod Parties, dinner and movies, dinners and drives, road rallies, and we also do things a bit farther from home such as MTTS, Guinness World Record run, and MINIs on the Dragon, to name a few.

Please join our forums at www.minineo.net/forum, to see what we have planned for the future. TBH, we don't post here, much.

first, thank you for all the welcoming replies!

My husband's job is relocating us next summer. We're moving from NC to Ohio. and I'm pretty sure that we're focusing on Hudson.

I'll check out all the clubs mentioned and thanks for the info~
:grin:

MinigalCS 09-19-2008 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Crashton (Post 2474105)
Sorry, I sincerely hope I didn't offend you or your members. My memory isn't what it once was. The Winking Lizard is all I could remember. Thanks for filling me in.:wink:

No apologies need.

MinigalCS 09-19-2008 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by fertile-turtle (Post 2474854)
We're moving from NC to Ohio. and I'm pretty sure that we're focusing on Hudson.
:grin:

Hudson, is a very nice community with a small town feel to it.

Mowse 10-08-2008 09:21 AM

I'm a member of three clubs

NEO, BRM, PITTSTOP, and will likely affiliate myself with Columbus too. All nice people and lots of opportunities to do MINI related stuff.

Most of these clubs are free so technically they're not even "clubs". Just folks with a common interest.

Mark your calender for 6/6/09 for a HUGE MINI event at the PUB in Rocky River (west side of Clevo). An all day party with food/drink/live music/tons of prizes/custom t-shirts/a parade at an authentic British Pub. We had over 80 Minis come last year (May 08) from four diferrent states and hope to bust 100 Minis next year. BTW, it's FREE!!! If you have ?s call me (Greg) at 440-821-3865 or email me at gregzito@zitoinsurance.com)