Navigation & Audio mini F56 navigation retrofit

Old 09-15-2018, 11:06 AM
vikislap
1st Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
mini F56 navigation retrofit

hi,
I just started to install navigation unit screen and touch controller to my f56 originally with regular radio...all works fine but no navi and bluetooth need some help to get coding for it..
I do have esys cable and I can talk to my mini but I do not have this code list like I did for my countryman before.
I can see my list of all modules installed from mini but I do not know what to add and what to delete .... radio and put the code for navi
in esys is it under salapan list you can edit it... can somebody help ? maybe to reed it from yours car and send it to me... and also if there is possible to change the vin by esys...
any advice will be great
Thanks Vik

Old 09-19-2018, 12:25 AM
6FT6
4th Gear
Received 53 Likes on 46 Posts
What exactly did you install? Not much info to go on.

Old 09-19-2018, 01:21 AM
vikislap
1st Gear
Had this regular radio and now navigation unit touch control...
I am done now just need coding to unlock all futures on it...

Attached Thumbnails mini F56 navigation retrofit-photo47.jpg   mini F56 navigation retrofit-photo219.jpg  
Old 09-19-2018, 05:40 AM
bratling
Super Moderator
Received 217 Likes on 151 Posts
Originally Posted by vikislap
Had this regular radio and now navigation unit touch control...
I am done now just need coding to unlock all futures on it...
Did you look in the other recent retrofit thread? https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...y-project.html

MiniCooperJP did the same project, and can probably point you to a source for FSC Codes.

Old 09-19-2018, 06:24 AM
vikislap
1st Gear
Wow thank you so much for this input I did not see it before...

Old 04-29-2020, 01:01 PM
edvavi
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pls help!

Originally Posted by vikislap
hi,
I just started to install navigation unit screen and touch controller to my f56 originally with regular radio...all works fine but no navi and bluetooth need some help to get coding for it..
I do have esys cable and I can talk to my mini but I do not have this code list like I did for my countryman before.
I can see my list of all modules installed from mini but I do not know what to add and what to delete .... radio and put the code for navi
in esys is it under salapan list you can edit it... can somebody help ? maybe to reed it from yours car and send it to me... and also if there is possible to change the vin by esys...
any advice will be great
Thanks Vik
I have the regular radio and a friend of mine has the one with touch controller and he just loose his car in an accident so he is selling me his radio but I don't know how hard is gonna be the change. If I buy it from him its plug and play or I need some special cables or something, I just read on your post that you are having hard time setting up the navi but what else work and what doesn't? Pls.

Old 04-30-2020, 09:59 AM
ASKtheteach
5th Gear
Received 68 Likes on 58 Posts
What did you need to do to get everything installed to this point? Was it plug and play or was there wiring splicing and cutting of the internal dash required? Also, for the iDrive controller in the console, was the wiring already there under the storage cup or did you need to add that too?

Old 05-07-2020, 04:04 PM
VINTAGA A I
Neutral
Nací mini f56

[Quote = vikislap; 4420397] Hola,
acabo de empezar a instalar la unidad de pantalla táctil de navegación y el controlador de mi F56 originalmente con radio normal ... todo funciona bien, pero sin navi y Bluetooth necesitar algo de ayuda para conseguir que codifica para ella ..
que hago tengo cable esys y puedo hablar con mi mini, pero no tengo esta lista de códigos como lo hice para mi compatriota antes.
Puedo ver mi lista de todos los módulos instalados desde mini, pero no sé qué agregar y qué eliminar .... radio y poner el código para navi
en esys está en la lista de salapan puedes editarlo ... alguien puede ayuda ? tal vez para que la caña de la suya coche y enviarlo a mí ... y también si hay posible cambiar el vin por esys ...
cualquier consejo será grande
Gracias Vik [/ quote]

Old 05-07-2020, 04:05 PM
VINTAGA A I
Neutral
Mabi mini f56

Hola buenas
como hiciste, y q hizo falta ,?
funciona todo correcto ?

dsludis