Navigation & Audio Audio upgrades, bluetooth, and navigation discussions surrounding the Clubman (R55), Cooper and Cooper S (R56), and Cabrio (R57) MINIs.

Navigation & Audio Center Speedometer Wiring Information

Old 09-19-2017, 06:01 AM
DeathDream
1st Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Center Speedometer Wiring Information

Hi guys, I'm building a custom carputer and I am in search of wiring details for the wiring harnesses that connect to the center Speedometer. Specifically, I am looking for the CAN bus connection and the left right line level inputs into the HK amplifier for 2011 boost systems.

Any help or diagrams would be appreciated, my searches for the past week have not resulted in much information.

Thanks,
MS

Old 09-19-2017, 07:28 AM
rkw
OVERDRIVE
Received 120 Likes on 105 Posts
Old 12-05-2017, 01:19 PM
rumi
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DeathDream
Hi guys, I'm building a custom carputer and I am in search of wiring details for the wiring harnesses that connect to the center Speedometer. Specifically, I am looking for the CAN bus connection and the left right line level inputs into the HK amplifier for 2011 boost systems.

Any help or diagrams would be appreciated, my searches for the past week have not resulted in much information.

Thanks,
MS
Hi,

Did you find the information you needed? I'm pursuing a similar solution after working with someone else on the iBus interface for a BMW. It looks like the iBus solution won't work on the Mini since it uses a different CAN bus system. Let me know how far you are and if you need any help.

Rumi

Old 01-22-2018, 09:25 PM
Scooter24
4th Gear
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
This should help?

Attached Thumbnails Center Speedometer Wiring Information-screenshot_20180123-002340.png  

Search this Thread