ViseeO Tune2Air - iOS 11 - North American Motoring

Navigation & Audio Audio upgrades, bluetooth, and navigation discussions surrounding the Clubman (R55), Cooper and Cooper S (R56), and Cabrio (R57) MINIs.

ViseeO Tune2Air - iOS 11

Old 10-25-2017, 10:04 AM
dez
4th Gear
ViseeO Tune2Air - iOS 11

After many happy motoring miles with my 2011 JCW and streaming Spotify with my Tune2Air, all went to **** after updating to iOS 11.

It still works in terms of playing music, but I no longer can skip tracks or get track info.

Oddly it seems to still work while using iTunes/Music, just not with Spotify.

Anyone else having issues since upgrading to iOS 11?

Old 12-17-2017, 03:32 AM
DDriver
Neutral
Same thing with SoundCloud. Pandora sill works sometimes

Old 03-26-2018, 04:56 PM
stickboybike
1st Gear
I have that issue too and now it'll only play most of the sound out of the left speaker channel.

I took delivery of a Tune2Air unit back in February. It would occasionally show the track listing, artist, allow me to skip tracks, but after a recent iOS update, that's functionality has gone away from the Tune2Air unit. I was hoping there was a firmware update for the Tune2Air as they show the WMA1000 and WMA2000 units on the ViseeO website allowing the download of said drivers for your computer and a firmware update. The WMA3000 for the MINI/BMW (dual cable) do not have a firmware option to download. Hell, plugging my Tune2Air into my laptop wouldn't even trigger the computer recognizing an external device (via micro USB) and then search for a driver to install.

Anyway, sorry I rambled on there. Looks like over on the Bimmer site, the same issue is happening there with no recourse for the issues we're having.

Old 10-11-2018, 06:02 PM
DCJ87
Neutral
Any updates on this with iOS 12? I drive a 2009 Cooper Clubman with Nav and would love an option to get control and info (including artwork) on my screen.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: