Nashville–Middle Tennessee MINI Club The Nashville–Middle Tennessee MINI Club forum.

Introduce Yourself Middle TN

Old 10-01-2008, 02:01 PM
smportis
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Introduce Yourself Middle TN

Hey all,
Drop a note here and introduce yourself if you are a Nashvillian or Middle TN MINI lover!

Last edited by smportis; 10-01-2008 at 03:41 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:21 PM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
Howdy Scott-
Just tried to register & was told:
Sorry, but this e-mail address has been banned.
I have a yahoo email... what gives?! Thanks- Vivi

Old 10-01-2008, 03:40 PM
smportis
4th Gear
Originally Posted by TNMiniMama View Post
Howdy Scott-

Vivi, are you trying to register for the MidTNMinis.com site? Ask John what's up if that's the case - PM user id JohnMonk. I think he can help.

smp

Old 10-01-2008, 08:16 PM
LeahLuvsMINIs
2nd Gear
Hey hey!!

Whats up, I'm Leah
I live in smith county, about 40 minutes east of Nashville!
I'm so excited we have our very own spot! . . uber cool

Old 10-01-2008, 09:35 PM
Drewmon
2nd Gear
Howdy Scott-
I also tend to the care & feeding of MdTNMINIs.com, so feel free to pester me for help anytime. You can e-mail me via the group's e-mail account (membership.midtnminis[at]gmail.com) or PM me here. Be sure to let me know what e-mail address you tried to register there.

We've suffered a rash of fake GMail registrations in the last month or two so it is often hard to discern real from the fake... Darn spammers.

Anyway - I'm Drew, aka "Drewmon". VP of Middle Tennessee MINIs and a faithful MINI fanatic. Live on the west side of NashVega$ and you'll see me driving it like I stole it between home & work in Brentwood most days of the week.

Glad we have a spot to lurk over here on NAM now, thanks for hooking it up!

Old 10-02-2008, 10:00 AM
smportis
4th Gear
Originally Posted by Drewmon View Post
I also tend to the care & feeding of MdTNMINIs.com, so feel free to pester me for help anytime. You can e-mail me via the group's e-mail account (membership.midtnminis[at]gmail.com) or PM me here. Be sure to let me know what e-mail address you tried to register there.

We've suffered a rash of fake GMail registrations in the last month or two so it is often hard to discern real from the fake... Darn spammers.

Anyway - I'm Drew, aka "Drewmon". VP of Middle Tennessee MINIs and a faithful MINI fanatic. Live on the west side of NashVega$ and you'll see me driving it like I stole it between home & work in Brentwood most days of the week.

Glad we have a spot to lurk over here on NAM now, thanks for hooking it up!
Drew,
Thanks for the info. I'm slowly learning who is who in Nashville's MINI Club.

I'll be sure Vivi PMs you her email to ensure she can register (she's the one having trouble). I've been on the MidTNMinis.com for a while.

What color is your car? Where are you exactly in Brentwood? I'm typing this from my Brentwood restaurant now.... There is also NashvilleMiniStan, do you know him? He's in the Brentwood area.

Old 10-02-2008, 11:04 AM
Drewmon
2nd Gear
I think I've witnessed her Clubman scooting around town (not too many out there yet).

I have an '04 MCS, Jet Black w/ Cordoba Beige interior and currently running five spoke convertible rims. Also notable that it is probably the only car in Nashville sporting an IMSA sticker on the hatch (along with a Dinan tag).

I work just up the street from your Moe's location in the 'Wood. There is an office building up on the hill behind Captain D's (just across from Target). That's where I lurk and attempt to earn my keep.

I believe I met Stan at the last drive I pulled together for MidTNMINIs (could be wrong - my head is currently filled with a cold and a tad wonky) .

Do you normally work out of your Moe's in Brentwood? If so I'll be sure to pester you the next time I roll through. We grab lunch there probably once a month or so.

Wooo hoo. My 90th post in four years here on NAM... Record day.

Old 10-02-2008, 11:19 AM
smportis
4th Gear
Originally Posted by Drewmon View Post
Do you normally work out of your Moe's in Brentwood? If so I'll be sure to pester you the next time I roll through. We grab lunch there probably once a month or so.

Wooo hoo. My 90th post in four years here on NAM... Record day.
Not all the time, but I live at Hillsboro/Chickering intersection, so this is my closest store.

I rotate between my 4 soon to be 5 locations (Bwood, Cool Springs, Mboro, Spring Hill, and soon Belle Meade).

Yea, I saw that you were a NAM-hater. What's up with that? This place has been invaluable for me as a modder.

smp

Old 10-04-2008, 05:00 PM
KarissaLaurynSuggs
Neutral
Hey There! I'm Karissa!

I'm from Sparta, TN...About 100 miles or so from Nashville!

Just wanted to drop a line to all the Minis!

Old 10-04-2008, 08:05 PM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
Hi Karissa- This is great- we may actually get something together here-
Ciao- Vivi

Old 10-04-2008, 10:15 PM
LeahLuvsMINIs
2nd Gear

Hey Karissa!!
Today was so much fun! I hadn't driven my car like that in awhile! I have a feeling I'm going to be a speed demon this week :p
and I so want to see your car at night with the blue lights!!!

Old 10-06-2008, 07:27 AM
smportis
4th Gear
Originally Posted by KarissaLaurynSuggs View Post
Hey There! I'm Karissa!

I'm from Sparta, TN...About 100 miles or so from Nashville!

Just wanted to drop a line to all the Minis!
Karissa, thanks for joining us here. Hope you are on MidTNMinis.com as well.

I grew up about 20 minutes from you in McMinnville.

Old 10-06-2008, 02:57 PM
troutdaddy
Neutral
Hi all

I'll play!!!! (Troutdaddy)Rob here, live in nashville and see minis all the time. Got a dark Silver MCS cabrio with black OZ wheels and leather,luv it luv it luv it.....how come when I had my Dodge truck, never saw a cop???

Old 10-06-2008, 06:00 PM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
HI Rob-
It's Vivi, the gal who "stalked" you at Good Cup this morning. Welcome aboard and I just Love your Cabrio!
Vivi

Old 10-18-2008, 05:08 PM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
Howdy y'all- I'm now official- got MochaLatte this past Tuesday, so if you see a Hot Chocolate Clubbie with Silver roof/mirrors/pillars, a spoiler and roof racks- that's most likely me! Posted pix in my gallery- I've been having a blast driving her all over the place- Wow does she handle nicely. Those back roads I live on are so much fun to drive! So far, everyone except 2 MINI's have waved back- on HC Clubbie and I were jumping up and down in our seats as we passed eachother!
TTFN- Vivi

Old 10-19-2008, 11:51 AM
smportis
4th Gear
Howdy y'all- I'm now official- got MochaLatte this past Tuesday, so if you see a Hot Chocolate Clubbie with Silver roof/mirrors/pillars, a spoiler and roof racks- that's most likely me! Posted pix in my gallery- I've been having a blast driving her all over the place- Wow does she handle nicely. Those back roads I live on are so much fun to drive! So far, everyone except 2 MINI's have waved back- on HC Clubbie and I were jumping up and down in our seats as we passed eachother!
TTFN- Vivi
Congrats Vivi! I'll keep an eye out for you.

Old 10-22-2008, 11:23 AM
KarissaLaurynSuggs
Neutral
TTFN- Vivi
Congrats Vivi! I know how it was waiting for my mini to come! I got mine August 2nd of this year! It seemed like it took forever! There is a handful of minis here where I live so I have no one to wave back!

I think I will be going to the Mini Homecoming this weekend actually. So maybe I'll see some of you guys there!

Old 10-23-2008, 07:11 PM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
Hi Karissa- Thanks- and I know what you mean about not waiving... When I first got Mocha, it seemed that everyone waved, now it seems that no one waves- I'll see you this weekend-
V

Old 11-11-2008, 11:33 PM
Lo79mini
Neutral
hi everyone! i know everyone has pretty much moved to the new page... but ... i can't log into it.. so I'm saying hi from here

My name is Lori and i have a yellow 1979 mini here in Nashville.

I hope you guys will let me be a part of the "goings on" even though i don't have a new mini.. or even a cooper for that matter, It's a 1000.

Hope to talk to you guys soon.. but on the other site as soon as it will let me on

Old 11-12-2008, 04:51 AM
smportis
4th Gear
Originally Posted by Lo79mini View Post
hi everyone! i know everyone has pretty much moved to the new page... but ... i can't log into it.. so I'm saying hi from here

My name is Lori and i have a yellow 1979 mini here in Nashville.

I hope you guys will let me be a part of the "goings on" even though i don't have a new mini.. or even a cooper for that matter, It's a 1000.

Hope to talk to you guys soon.. but on the other site as soon as it will let me on
Lori, hello! Welcome.

Very cool!! We don't see many "real" Mini's here in Nashville. Would love to see a picture if you have any.

Of course, we are an inclusive bunch of folks. Just because you look different, doesn't mean we won't let you play with us (j/k)!

When you say you can't log into the other site, are you referring to the specific middle TN website? If so, we will get you some help.

smp

Old 11-12-2008, 07:42 AM
Lo79mini
Neutral
Originally Posted by smportis View Post
Lori, hello! Welcome.

Very cool!! We don't see many "real" Mini's here in Nashville. Would love to see a picture if you have any.

Of course, we are an inclusive bunch of folks. Just because you look different, doesn't mean we won't let you play with us (j/k)!

When you say you can't log into the other site, are you referring to the specific middle TN website? If so, we will get you some help.

smp
Awe thanks for playing with the different kid .

Yes i'm talking about the mid Tn mini site.. I called and emailed .... Just waiting to be able to log on... :( I sure help is on the way.... I'm just waiting for that glorius email that says "fixed, you can log in" well hope to see you guys soon on the other forum

Old 12-05-2008, 02:18 PM
eturner
1st Gear
eturner-cookeville/tn
Lightning Blue-08 Clubman- 1st Clubman purchased from Nashville BMW Mini

Old 12-05-2008, 06:15 PM
elguapo731
Neutral
Elguapo731 - Nashville

Does anyone know what's up with the Mini Club website. I signed up a week ago and haven't recieved an email back for confirmation into the forum. I'm wondering if there will be a Christmas Light Drive this year?

Old 12-06-2008, 10:18 AM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
Hi- I am still having probs with the Nashville club site too- I can get on certain parts, but when I try to get onto the forums it tells me I'm not authorized...

Hey Drew... Wanna wave a magic wand over it?

Thanks- Vivi

ps- I'm seeing a LOT of new minis on the roads between Fairview/Franklin/Brentwood/Green Hills/Belle Meade these days!

Old 12-18-2008, 02:45 PM
smportis
4th Gear
Vivi,
Congrats on the car - you've had it now for what, 3 months? How is it?

Have you really posted 1175 times as of 12/18/08? Good lord woman, it must be quiet out there in the country!

smp

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Introduce Yourself Middle TN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: