North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   Motoring Underground (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/motoring-underground-145/)
-   -   Motoring Underground (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/motoring-underground/160680-motoring-underground.html)

4Boogie 12-30-2008 02:35 AM

Motoring Underground

I have been registered with MU for a while but never made any post or anything. I have tried recently to make post and update my profile but their site wont let me. Can someone tell me what the guidelines are over there. Do I need a coller on my shirt to get in? I know I'm a bad speller.....I was always first out of the spelling be

everytimeidie027 12-30-2008 03:31 AM

hmmm thats weird... it should just let you.. although they did just get done switching servers, so things are probably a little buggy

user 7082082 12-30-2008 06:02 PM

I have not been able to post for couple weeks now. :confused:

Pir8 97 12-31-2008 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by 4Boogie (Post 2608428)
I have been registered with MU for a while but never made any post or anything. I have tried recently to make post and update my profile but their site wont let me. Can someone tell me what the guidelines are over there. Do I need a coller on my shirt to get in? I know I'm a bad speller.....I was always first out of the spelling be

When you signed up, did you click the link in the confirmation email? That needs to be done to activate your registration.

What is your username on m|u? I'll see if I can find out something for you.

catseye 12-31-2008 07:08 AM

I had forgotten all about that site until this thread, logged right on after having been gone from there since March.....
That diversion cost me 2 hours.....:wink:

4Boogie 12-31-2008 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Pir8 97 (Post 2609746)
When you signed up, did you click the link in the confirmation email? That needs to be done to activate your registration.

What is your username on m|u? I'll see if I can find out something for you.

4Boogie is my screen name over there too...thanks

gnatster 12-31-2008 11:11 AM

I've PM'ed a m|u admin asking to take a look at this thread.

hollis3 12-31-2008 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by 4Boogie (Post 2608428)

no special shirts, we just need pics of you on a pony. :eek: :lol:

it was set to await email confirmation. i have confirmed registration so you are good to go.

Originally Posted by COOUUPER S (Post 2609352)
I have not been able to post for couple weeks now. :confused:

same as above. :)

Originally Posted by gnatster (Post 2610214)
I've PM'ed a m|u admin asking to take a look at this thread.

thanks nathan. been swamped at work lately so i haven't been keeping up. i appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Pir8 97 12-31-2008 12:25 PM

Looks like you guys have been taken care of. Happy posting!

4Boogie 12-31-2008 02:03 PM

Thank you guys !