MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2006 MINI Cooper S JCW GP 1

Old 07-11-2019, 06:58 PM
WayMotorWorks
Vendor
Received 368 Likes on 324 Posts
2006 MINI Cooper S JCW GP 1

Year: 2006
Make: MINI
Model: Hardtop
Price: $23000
Mileage: 47000
Color: Thunder Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast

2006 MINI Cooper S JCW GP 1 with 47k miles.
With the value of the GP1 going up right now I'm letting this GP go to a new better home that I hope will enjoy and love it. The GP1 is by far the best R53 of them all and this one is a completely bone stock car. It even still has the stock runflats on it, but I'm going to include putting new tires on it with the sale as they have flat spotted from the car sitting so long as that is why the mileage is so low. GP has fresh oil change and I put a new thermostat and gasket in last year. Otherwise it hasn't needed anything as it is completely as it left the factory.
I have original owners manuals with it.
One just brough $35k on Bat, and another listed for $45k on ebay right now. But those cars are so low mileage many won't want to devalue them by driving. This is a great option that is still low mileage, but can be enjoyed without having the feeling you loose a $1000 every time you drive it.
Asking $23,000 obo
Car is located in Atlanta GA, Buyer is welcome to fly in and we will put on lift in shop and let them go over the car to show how nice it is as I want the next owner to know everything they can before they buy.
Also if the buyer would like us to do any upgrades we are happy to do them prior to purchase.
if interested email [email protected] with GP1 for sale as title and I'm happy to answer any questions or send addition pics so serious inquiries.
Don't bother low ball offers as I don't need to sell the car and love it so I'm not upset to have it sit in the garage just to look at and keep my GP2 company.

HOTCHKIS | DDM | CRAVEN | AKRAPOVIC | NM ENGINEERING | MEGAN | FORGE | IE | OS GIKEN | POWERFLEX and more