North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   MINIs & Minis for Sale (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/minis-and-minis-for-sale-388/)
-   -   FS:: 2009 Clubman S, 90k mi, Pepper White, Sunroof, Nav, NEW tires, brakes, clutch, more (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/minis-and-minis-for-sale/306853-2009-clubman-s-90k-mi-pepper-white-sunroof-nav-new-tires-brakes-clutch-more.html)

bratling 09-10-2016 04:12 PM

SOLD – 2009 Clubman S, 90k mi, Pepper White, Sunroof, Nav

50 Attachment(s)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

For Sale: 2009 Mini Cooper Clubman S R55

Upgraded suspension.
6-speed manual transmission.
With heated seats,
Navigation, Bluetooth,
More room than a MINI should have,
and a kick-ass stereo.

My 180hp 2009 MINI Cooper Clubman S is more fun than a barrel of monkeys, and it's for sale.

$8,000, located North of Boston near NH border, contact me for details or to look.

I love this car but it’s time for her to find a new home. Maybe yours.

OVERVIEW

Adult owned, non-smoker, 29.3mpg average over the past 44,000mi. Gorgeous English Oak interior with color-matched seating and steering wheel. Barn-Door style rear with Flat Load Floor and under-floor storage. Never in an accident. I'm the second owner and have service records from the first.

I've attached photos to this post, but sometimes this site is slow to show pics. So, you may find it faster to Click Here for Complete Photo Album on Dropbox

Corners like it’s on rails. This MINI handles like a dream, with Koni Frequency Selective Damping shocks and struts, Texas Speedworks adjustable 19mm rear sway bar, and EBC RedStuff pads to stop hard.

Comfortable and roomy (for a MINI…:)). It’s comfortable, even for seriously tall drivers. The Clubman is about 10” longer than the Hardtop Cooper; some of that gives more leg room in the rear seats so actual adults can be comfortable there, and the rest goes to extra space in the boot!

Helps you find your way. Factory GPS Navigation system, with FM Traffic Data (no subscriptions!), Bluetooth, iPhone/iPod/USB Audio, and the latest available map DVDs from MINI. (This was a retrofit.)

Kick-ass stereo. I installed a JL Audio XD200/2 amp with 4-gauge pure copper power, Infinity REF-6520cx component speakers, with tweeters discretely mounted in the A-pillars using the factory HiFi trim panels. The stereo imaging is superb, the highs clear and sharp, the mid-range is full and the bass is fat. Seriously, good kit, I totally recommend it.

SPECS AND OPTIONS

VIN: WMWMM33589TP73712
  • In service March 2009
  • Pepper White body, Jet Black roof
  • Navigation with Bluetooth, iPod/USB Audio, CD player
  • Heated Sport Seats in Dark Brown Fabric & Leather
  • English Oak Dash and Door Trim
  • Sunroof, dual-pane, automatic
  • 181hp @ 5000rpm, 177 ft-lb @1700-5000rpm, with overboost
  • Cold Weather Package (heated seats, mirrors, and washer jets)
  • Flat Load Floor in Boot
  • Xenon Headlights with power washers
  • Fog lights
  • Dynamic Stability Control and ABS
  • Hill Start Assist anti-rollback
  • Multifunction Steering Wheel with Cruise Control
  • Stainless Steel Sport Pedals
  • Rubber MINI OEM floor mats
  • 19mm TSW Rear Anti-Roll Bar (sway bar)
  • ALL SERVICE RECORDS

EXTRAS AND ADD-ONS
  • MINI OEM roof rack bars
  • Custom-made, color-matched leather steering wheel and headrests from Redline Goods
  • JL Audio XD200/2 200W, 2 channel amplifier
  • Infinity Reference REF-6520cx component speakers with edge-driven textile tweeters, discretely mounted in the A-pillars for superb imaging, plus-one woofers give amazing bass
  • Matched Infinity Reference crossovers hidden inside dash
  • Hardwired power for Valentine One radar detector at top center of windscreen (put your V1 right above the mirror!)
  • Stubby antenna

RECENT MAINTENANCE AND FRESH PARTS
  • NEW TIRES: high performance all-season run-flat Continental ExtremeContact DWS
  • NEW BRAKE PADS & ROTORS: front and rear, with EBC RedStuff pads
  • PERFORMANCE SHOCKS: Koni FSD Shocks are one year old. FSD's provide great compliance over ripples yet control lean in corners well. Comfortable yet sporting. Crazy but true.
  • And a fresh oil & filter change!

RECENT SERVICE HISTORY
  • NEW clutch & flywheel, transmission installed by German Auto Sport of Amesbury, MA (June 2016). Transmission under warranty until 12/6/16.
  • Preventative maintenance: Oil Cooler Line and Turbo Heat Shield; worn exhaust flex pipe replaced; brake fluid flushed (June 2016); Valve cover, gasket and PCV valve (March 2016); Timing chain tensioner (Sept 2016)
  • Rear split-door lock replaced (Summer 2016)
  • Front steering / suspension refresh - new strut mounts, control arms & bushings, sway bar links & bushings, both tie rod assemblies (Dec 2015)[
  • Replaced engine crank seal, water pump, accessory drive belt, belt tensioner & idler (Dec 2015)
  • Thermostat replaced (Apr 2014)
  • ALL SERVICE RECORDS provided, including my personal service logs, and the records from the first owner.

FLAWS

Every used car has flaws. I believe in full disclosure. Here goes.
  • Small dent (1” circle, ⅛” deep) in passenger Club Door. Paint is fine. Too small to pull without drilling, so I've left it alone. See photos.
  • Front passenger seat leather bolsters have lost some surface color, see photos. It bugs me, it might not bug you.
  • Slight purple crayon stain on interior ceiling above rear right passenger seat (thanks to an overachieving four year old). See photos.
  • Some non-obvious paint marring near roof rack bases.
  • This model engine has a known failure mode: if the oil gets too low, the timing chain loses proper tension, the chain stretches, and the cams lose timing. This results in loss of power and rough running, or in extreme cases engine damage. Check the oil once a month and this will not bite you. And I replaced the tensioner with the latest revision--better safe than sorry. German Auto Sport told me the chain itself is within spec.

PLANNED MAINTENANCE
  • In about 30k you should plan to replace the spark plugs. (They were replaced at 60k.)
  • In about 40k you should plan to have the intake valves cleaned by walnut blasting (common issue with direct-injection gasoline engines). They were cleaned last September.

Fansnotes 12-02-2016 01:35 PM

With apology . . . this has been sold, right?

bratling 12-02-2016 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Fansnotes (Post 4262402)
With apology . . . this has been sold, right?

It has, and I forgot to come back and change "sale pending" to "sold". Sorry! But thank you for reminding me to do it. :thumbsup: