MINI Parts for Sale Search and shop for all your MINI parts here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

FS:: Genuine Factory OEM Magnetic Stone Guards

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2017, 05:33 AM
blackie
6th Gear
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
SOLD! Genuine Factory OEM Magnetic Stone Guards

Category: Exterior
Price: $20
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): R50, R52, R53, R55, R56, R57, R58, R59, R60, F55, F56
Location (Region): NorthEast
Item Condition: Used

FOR SALE:

MINI COOPER Genuine Factory OEM 82110304813 Cooper and Clubman Magnetic Stone Guards 2002 - 2013 (however, I have used these on my 2015 JCW F56 without noticing any difference from my 2006 S Cabrio R53, so I am unsure as to why MINI specifies the limited uses; must be marketing!).

These are removable, magnetic heavy-duty plastic strips that help prevent injury to an oft dinged area (the front of the rear wheels; see stock photo on the green vehicle attached here). They are presently on sale on AMAZON for $39.15, new and shipped.

I used these on my 2006 and on my 2015 Minis and never had any damages while these were in use. My 2015 lease ends soon enough and I will not likely be getting another Mini (), so these are now for sale.

You can see some very slight blemishes on them from where road debris did strike the guards, so you know they have done the job. What shows on the attached photo of my actual guards is not visible to the naked eye while on your vehicle unless you bend down and look at the guards right up close, but please be aware of this barely perceptible issue.

Shipping included to lower 48. Venmo preferred, as I almost never use PayPal. I am sure we can work something out to any buyer's satisfaction. Check my iTrader ratings to feel confident. Thanks for looking.

Attached Thumbnails Genuine Factory OEM Magnetic Stone Guards-mini-stone-guards.jpg   Genuine Factory OEM Magnetic Stone Guards-41mfz0xkasl.jpg  

Last edited by blackie; 08-24-2017 at 03:13 AM. Reason: SOLD!
Old 08-19-2017, 10:30 AM
astroblackr53
2nd Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
PMd

Old 08-20-2017, 06:33 AM
blackie
6th Gear
Thanks to all. Multiple offers received. Sorting through them now.

Old 08-22-2017, 08:43 PM
blackie
6th Gear
Price reduction.....

Attention! There is an update.

These were sold for $23. Went to pack and send after payment arrived and I noticed a crack in the magnetic side of one. Didn't see it before and maybe even did it myself while trying different packaging options.

In any case, I am returning that buyer their payment and relisting them for a price reduction. They still work, as I tried them on my vehicle. The magnetic side is cracked but not all the way through and it holds to the car fender surface just as well as before and without any exterior crack. Can probably be fixed too with a little handiwork. Even just tape would prevent further cracking.

So, take a look at the photo of the crack, which I am bending for effect so it can bee seen in the photo. Given one is fine and one is cracked, I'll ask $15 this time around. Venmo only, as PayPal is nonfunctional until after Labor Day (my wife's account and she is away until then)..

Attached Thumbnails Genuine Factory OEM Magnetic Stone Guards-img_5284.jpg  
Old 08-24-2017, 03:12 AM
blackie
6th Gear
SOLD!

Thank you to everyone who looked and bid.