North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   MINI Parts for Sale (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/mini-parts-for-sale-387/)
-   -   FS:: 16" Victory Spoke wheels w/ Hankook run flat tires (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/mini-parts-for-sale/305437-16-victory-spoke-wheels-w-hankook-run-flat-tires.html)

chipfiev 07-29-2016 06:23 AM

16" Victory Spoke wheels w/ Hankook run flat tires

2 Attachment(s)
Greetings all!

I'm putting this post out there to see if there's any interest in a complete set of 4 wheels, tires and TPMS from my '15 Cooper S Hardtop.

The wheels are the 16" Victory Spoke from the 2015 model year.
The tires are Hankook Optimo H426 HRS run flats in 195/55R16.
Each tire is mounted with the stock TPMS sensors.
The wheels/tires were used for 4000 miles before I replaced them.

The wheels/tires are located in Lake Co. Illinois. I'd prefer a local sale. I know Tire Rack is really good at shipping tires but I don't have the first clue about how to pull that off.

I'm asking $650 for the set but I'm willing to hear any reasonable offer.
I had been planning to use these wheels & TPMS sensors for some winter tires but, before I did that, I thought someone might be looking for something like this to upgrade from their 15" wheels and, to be honest, it'd be great if someone liked the run flats and they weren't just tossed away.

Side note: if there's no interest in this set as-is but you might want the tires once I put winter tires on, please let me know. Happy to make a deal for the tires alone instead of letting the tire shop recycle them.

Thanks for reading this far. :)

spyked 08-08-2016 08:59 AM

Hi. I'm looking around for OEM 16" wheels (either the Victory Spoke or the Loop) that are in good shape. I just bought a 2016 F56 with the base 15" wheels and I'm looking at something bigger but not as extreme as the 17-18 options. But I understand your concern about shipping - I'd find it annoying myself.

That said, if you do decide to ship, please shoot me a message. I'd be curious to know what the price would be to zip code 22205.

Thanks. Good luck with the sale.

TC Mini 08-08-2016 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by chipfiev (Post 4230143)
Greetings all!

I'm putting this post out there to see if there's any interest in a complete set of 4 wheels, tires and TPMS from my '15 Cooper S Hardtop.

The wheels are the 16" Victory Spoke from the 2015 model year.
The tires are Hankook Optimo H426 HRS run flats in 195/55R16.
Each tire is mounted with the stock TPMS sensors.
The wheels/tires were used for 4000 miles before I replaced them.

The wheels/tires are located in Lake Co. Illinois. I'd prefer a local sale. I know Tire Rack is really good at shipping tires but I don't have the first clue about how to pull that off.

I'm asking $650 for the set but I'm willing to hear any reasonable offer.
I had been planning to use these wheels & TPMS sensors for some winter tires but, before I did that, I thought someone might be looking for something like this to upgrade from their 15" wheels and, to be honest, it'd be great if someone liked the run flats and they weren't just tossed away.

Side note: if there's no interest in this set as-is but you might want the tires once I put winter tires on, please let me know. Happy to make a deal for the tires alone instead of letting the tire shop recycle them.

Thanks for reading this far. :)

Are the 5x112; what is the offset?

Would you sell without the tires, just the wheels and tpms?

If so, how much? Looking for a possible Winter setup???

chipfiev 08-08-2016 08:15 PM

Sorry; I do not know the offset. They are the OEM wheels so I'm sure that's out there somewhere but I don't know it.

I do not want to break this set up. If I can't sell the whole set, I'll throw the tires away and use the wheels and TPMS myself for my winter tires. The hope was to find someone who wanted the tires so they don't go to waste.