North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   MINI Parts for Sale (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/mini-parts-for-sale-387/)
-   -   FS:: The great R53 partout... Any and all parts available! Many aftermarket! (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/mini-parts-for-sale/267994-the-great-r53-partout-any-and-all-parts-available-many-aftermarket.html)

paultnewman 03-31-2014 07:53 AM

The great R53 partout... Any and all parts available! Many aftermarket!

I've decided that I'm going to bail on my Mini Cooper S project, and have decided to part out. At this point, I'm looking for offers, but I do have an idea of what most stuff is worth.

Car has around 120k miles, runs and drives perfectly, uses no oil, shifts great. I pulled it apart to do some paint and body work, and have simply lost interest after I found some unexpected damage that had been previously repaired.

Dark Silver/White Top/Lapis Blue interior. Everything is clean and in nice shape, and works perfectly.

Many aftermarket items are available, including:

Megan Racing OE-RS exhaust- SOLD

Koni Yellow/H&R Sport suspension- SOLD

15% pulley (unknown origin)- SOLD

K&N Intake (polished) with filter- $150

As far as the OEM parts go, here are some of the major (obviously) parts available:

Engine. Clean, quiet, 120k miles. Very strong running engine- Disassembled and parted, many good parts available!

6 speed transmission. 120k miles. Shifts great, no grinds, doesn't pop out of gear- SOLD

Lapis Blue/Charcoal heated leather seats. Decent shape, but are almost 13 years old. The driver side has a small tear, but nothing really to speak of. I honestly didn't notice the tear until I was actually removing the seats. - $700

All body panels are available, however are NOT perfect. Couple of door dings here and there on the doors, the driver side door, hood, and cowl were lightly damaged and have been professionally repaired. They currently are in primer, ready for paint. I'm accepting offers on the body panels, with local pick up preferred for most of them, as shipping sheetmetal without incurring damage is a real chore.

In the case of shipping, it is the buyer's responsibility, whether that be picking up the item, or paying for the costs themselves. Packaging and dropping off will be handled by me, but the costs are the buyer's responsibility.

In most cases, I ship medium sized items via Fedex, smaller items with USPS, and for some of the larger, lighter items, Greyhound/Trailways offers excellent rates, and I've never had anyone complain with their service. In other words, the stuff gets where it needs to go, and shows up in one piece :wink:

I can be contacted via this thread, private message, or my phone number, in which I prefer text. I don't like to take calls in the office if I don't need to.

My phone number is 563-284-2336

I know I don't have much feedback here, however I have bought and sold a couple of items here. My ebay feedback is immaculate, and can be provided to ease your mind if requested. :)

joshamman 03-31-2014 08:03 AM

What headlights does it have? Also does it have front fog lights? I'd be interested in both depending. And possibly the side scuttles.

paultnewman 03-31-2014 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by joshamman (Post 3905320)
What headlights does it have? Also does it have front fog lights? I'd be interested in both depending. And possibly the side scuttles.

Headlights are halogen, lenses are in decent shape. Foglights are there, intact, and work perfectly.

Only have 1 "S" scuttle. Do have a pair of non "S" black ones available though. OEM. None of that tacky ebay garbage.

Jones424 03-31-2014 08:45 AM

Text sent Thanks!

RDY4TKF 03-31-2014 10:15 AM

How much for the power steering pump?

OCVeloman 03-31-2014 10:28 AM

Any pictures of the seats?

paultnewman 03-31-2014 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by RDY4TKF (Post 3905390)
How much for the power steering pump?

Intermittently works. Wouldn't be comfortable selling it as a working part.

Originally Posted by OCVeloman (Post 3905396)

Later on this week I can get some pics of the interior, etc.

dsp83gti 03-31-2014 07:22 PM

where in the midwest?

ACallahan 04-01-2014 04:41 AM

What year car? I am looking for pre-facelift headlights so anything before 05

jamez 04-01-2014 05:23 AM

Originally Posted by OCVeloman (Post 3905396)

+1
I'd like to see pictures of the seats as well

<05MINI> 04-01-2014 07:33 AM

How much for the driver side rocker pannel shiped to 77511

paultnewman 04-01-2014 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by dsp83gti (Post 3905754)
where in the midwest?

Western Illinois, near Iowa and Wisconsin.

Originally Posted by ACallahan (Post 3905905)
What year car? I am looking for pre-facelift headlights so anything before 05

2002, sorry, that should have been clarified in the original posting.

Originally Posted by jamez (Post 3905913)
+1
I'd like to see pictures of the seats as well

Pictures will be posted in this thread as soon as I get the time.

Originally Posted by <05MINI> (Post 3905980)
How much for the driver side rocker pannel shiped to 77511

I want to be SURE on the condition of that panel before I give a price. One of them had a crease/deformity, and I don't feel comfortable selling parts that I wouldn't be happy with purchasing myself. Will let you know when I get time later this week.

Trizzz 04-01-2014 09:22 AM

Hey,
I'm looking for driver exterior black A-pillar if it is in good condition.
Also look for the 2 cylinders that opens the hatch.
PM me if you have those with your price.
thank you

paultnewman 04-01-2014 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Trizzz (Post 3906050)
Hey,
I'm looking for driver exterior black A-pillar if it is in good condition.
Also look for the 2 cylinders that opens the hatch.
PM me if you have those with your price.
thank you

PM'd.

peteyypab 04-01-2014 11:45 AM

Harmon/Kardon???

if so looking for a working Amp.

paultnewman 04-01-2014 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by peteyypab (Post 3906147)
Harmon/Kardon???

if so looking for a working Amp.

Sorry my friend, I drove this around with the god awful base stereo! :lol:

peteyypab 04-01-2014 12:06 PM

darn, guess ill keep scouring the SoCal junk yards... someone is buying all the minis in SoCal so there are FEW to be found.

GLWS

DanSeals 04-01-2014 04:56 PM

pualtnewman,

Looking for the interior door handle/tweeter trim rings in silver, both sides.

Thanx!

paultnewman 04-02-2014 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by peteyypab (Post 3906164)
darn, guess ill keep scouring the SoCal junk yards... someone is buying all the minis in SoCal so there are FEW to be found.

GLWS

Thanks. Good luck finding your part!

Originally Posted by DanSeals (Post 3906355)
pualtnewman,

Looking for the interior door handle/tweeter trim rings in silver, both sides.

Thanx!

Passenger one likes to fall out every time the door closes. Looks good, but doesn't stay on...

SpiderKnight 04-02-2014 10:30 AM

Looking at your throttle body. Available?

paultnewman 04-02-2014 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by SpiderKnight (Post 3906764)
Looking at your throttle body. Available?

Yes it is.

paultnewman 04-02-2014 10:55 AM

Also, to all interested in parts:

I work 40+ hours per week, so please don't get impatient :) Weekends and nights are the time that I have to do this kind of thing (whenever I'm NOT in the office), so I might not have the answer right away as to what is or is not available, working, etc on the car, but I will let you know as soon as I can. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

TheBigChill 04-02-2014 11:24 AM

Mileage and condition of Koni Yellow / H&R set-up?

paultnewman 04-02-2014 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by TheBigChill (Post 3906818)
Mileage and condition of Koni Yellow / H&R set-up?

Used for about 20k miles. Rides great, no knocks, no leaking from the shocks/struts. They're used, so there is a bit of rust/scratching from use, but as far as performance, well, it's as tight as the day it was done.

Don't take offense, but I always wonder why people need to ask the condition of a suspension setup when selling it. Then I remember how dishonest people can be, and some would feel ok with selling garbage to a fellow enthusiast on the internet. Sad really.

The setup is currently installed on the car. I hadn't planned on pulling it until I had a buyer, as moving it around the shop without the suspension will be a a bit of a chore. :razz:

The reason I mention that is that I want any potential buyer to realize that it may be a couple days after payment clears before I actually remove and am able to ship them.

DanSeals 04-02-2014 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by paultnewman (Post 3906701)
Thanks. Good luck finding your part!

Passenger one likes to fall out every time the door closes. Looks good, but doesn't stay on...

I'll just order new ones. Their only 13 bucks each.
Thanks for replying :thumbsup: