MINI Parts for Sale Search and shop for all your MINI parts here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

FS:: LOT of R56 S parts for sale! First come first serve!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 10:02 AM
SooperCuperErik
4th Gear
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
LOT of R56 S parts for sale! First come first serve!

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): R55, R56, R57, R58, R59, R60
Location (Region): NorthEast
Item Condition: Used

Sold the MINI =(
But I have a lot of parts taken off that are now for sale. Mix of OEM and aftermarket.

Rules.
1. I will not be responding or checking PMs because the box fills up too fast and responding through there is not efficient.

If you are interested in a part, please E-MAIL me at R56MINIforSale@gmail.com and I will respond from there. It seemed to work well when I sold the MINI so I dont see that being different here.

2. Paypal payment only, unless it is local pick up, then cash only. No checks, etc.

3. First come first serve, but, no holding of parts for you, sorry. First to pay will get it.

4. I will ship as quickly as possible. Most parts will ship within 1 day after payment. Larger parts may take an extra day for me to get proper packing materials etc.

5. I can take more pictures for a particular part for you, but again, there is no holding of the part. So if someone pays for it before you make a decision, they get it. I've been hung to dry too many times with "I'll let you know tomorrow" or "I'll send payment tonight" messages and missed out on other potential buyers.

6. Shipped prices are for Con-US. Prices without shipping please provide your zip code and we can work something out.

7. Of course since I've gotten rid of the car, all sales are final, so please ask questions ahead of time. While items are used, nothing I am selling is broken and everything works as intended. I am meticulous in caring for my car as many on here will attest to. Everything was tidy'd up with zip ties etc on uninstall, for cleanliness and organization.
---------------------------------------

Now onto the good stuff. Parts for sale:
I will work left to right in the photo, then mention parts not listed.

1. OEM Trunk Nets - Triangles($20) Rectangle($15) shipped
I have the two side triangles and the bottom rectangle. Only one triangle is shown in the photo. Only used one triangle, the other two were always in storage since new.

2. OEM Glove Box Divider - SOLD

3. OEM Oil Filter - SOLD

4. Auto-on Sport Button mod $30 shipped
This is a module that is easy to install (3 wires) right by the passenger footwell that automatically engages the "sport" button everytime you start the car. After it turns on, everything functions as normal, you can turn it back off/on, etc. Comes with a color PDF on install.

5. Alta inlet tube (black) - SOLD
Inlet tube comes with 2 hose clamps needed for install.

6. Alta Intake Housing (red) with AEM Dryflow filter - SOLD
This was an Alta intake housing with their silicone hoses and the foam filter. But upon my research and experimentation, the AEM dryflow filter worked much better. The foam filter allowed dirt to get through and build up on the MAF sensor, inlet, etc. Since changing to the AEM, the inlet and MAF are completely dirt free and clean. Easy to clean with no need for special oils and cleaners like the foam filters. Note: the bottom "bracket" weld on the housing is broken, but has been repaired. It hasn't had any issues in the 30k miles I've had it.

7. OEM Cooper S grill surround painted black - $10 + Shipping
The grill is painted black, but there are rock chips. Can be used as is or repainted.

8. OEM Side Scuttles - $20 shipped for the "S" version. JCW Scuttles-SOLD. S Scuttles still available.
Both sets are in great shape, no broken tabs.

9. OEM "Clear" side scuttle lenses with tint vinyl. SOLD
These are clear lenses with vinyl tint over them. I will include the bolt holders that go into them. They currently have LED W5W bulbs in them, but one may be burnt out.

10. JCW Lower Grill - $80 Shipped
This grill has been modified to expose the FMIC through the lower grill. The brake ducts aren't modified, and work as intended. Its a very menacing look with the FMIC exposed and the brake ducts on the side to close up any of the "gap" that normally sits next to the FMIC like wires and hoses that get exposed when people remove their lower grill. See here for photos: https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...pick-mods.html

11. Helix Stepped Core FMIC - $625 + shipping
FMIC is in great shape. Been used for about 10,000 miles. Normal wear from any intercooler sitting in front of the car exposed to elements.

12. Go-Mini-Go no holes license plate bracket - SOLD
Not much of a wear item, worked great holds tight. See link for photos above to see plate mounting location.

13. OEM Center console tray (under AC) - $15 +$5 shipping

14. OEM Center e-brake tray - SOLD

15. Alta Shorty Antenna - SOLD
Great condition.

16. OEM Cigarette/coin tray (goes in cup holder) - $15 +$5 shipping

17. Alta Gauge Pod - $20 +$5 shipping

18. Alta Boost Tap - Sold

19. VEI Systems Boost Gauge & Pod - Sold
Electronic Boost Gauge. Comes with vacuum hoses enough to reach the MAP sensor in the engine. Also comes with Alta Gauge Pod. The boost gauge doesn't read vacuum but reads boost just fine. Matched with Scangauge II as well as Torque app, both match on the spot.

20. GT Spec Strut Bar - SOLD
GT Spec strut bar ties together the front end very well, and looks great. Clears the Alta intake, and most others if I recall correctly. One of the few that does. The end plates are painted dark silver to match my car, but you can easily paint them. Comes with stainless steel nuts for your struts.

21. Aquamist HFS-3 WITH Howerton Engineering Custom Tank - SOLD
This is a well known system done by Jeff @ Howerton Engineering. Look him up for specific info on the kit. Feel free to ask too. Comes with everything you need to be up and running. Also comes with a full color printed manual for step by step install with LOTS of photos. Was an easy DIY for me, and any novice wouldn't have issue getting through it. Comes with 3 nozzles to run with the R56 without tuning. You can get tuned for methanol for up to an extra 20whp/20wtq. Without a tune it is perfectly safe and you see under ambient temperature intake temps!! The tank install fits in the trunk with the pump enclosed and looks VERY clean. EVen has a "MINI" logo on the cap which has gotten many compliments.

Things for sale not shown in photo
22. Scangauge II - Sold
Like new, also with latest update from Scangauge specifically for MINI to read OIL TEMP, ENGINE TEMP, boost, intake air temp, etc etc.

23. BSH Catch Can - SOLD
Comes with $30 of Fuel Hose for extended distance install on other side of engine bay. Only used for 2,000 miles before I sold the car. Updated version with the dip stick ontop.

24. PCV Delete Caps from Peugeot SOLD
Used to plug the passenger side PCV hose, to be used with BSH catch can to eliminate carbon build up.

25. Dimsport tuning tool - $100 Shipped
Does not come with RMW tune. Get it reset and a new tune, and save from the new price of the tuning tool ($370!)

26. Set of four (4) Hankook Ventus V12's BRAND NEW - $400 local pickup ONLY Still has stickers on tread. I was waiting to install these but ended up selling the car with the old tires. Size is 215/45/17.

27. Set of Cooper S All weather floor mats - $85 + shipping
Prefer local pickup.

28. OEM Fog lights, set of 2 - $45 + $10 shipping
Two oem fog light housings, no bulbs. Lens is intact, no cracks.

29. Set of ASA 16" Wheels (5 spokes) with worn Dunlop 3M Winterspot DSST Runflat tires - $200 OBO - Local Pickup Only
Tires were used for winter wheels. Currently they are painted gunmetal with a brushed aluminum lip. You can easily repaint them or I can repaint them for you for an additional cost. Will need new tires. Wheels are located in MA.

Other items may be added as I find/remember.

Thanks, good luck!

Attached Thumbnails LOT of R56 S parts for sale! First come first serve!-parts.jpg  

Last edited by SooperCuperErik; 11-29-2012 at 06:05 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:53 AM
Newkid
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PM sent

Old 11-09-2012, 11:09 AM
SooperCuperErik
4th Gear
Please read rule #1

Old 11-09-2012, 12:09 PM
timwu13
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Email sent!

Old 11-10-2012, 11:28 AM
SooperCuperErik
4th Gear
Ebrake console tray sold!

Old 11-10-2012, 12:10 PM
submitaweasel
5th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How does the license plate bracket mount? In the tow hook location?

Old 11-10-2012, 01:36 PM
SooperCuperErik
4th Gear
Yes. In the tow hook. Please use the email in the thread for further contact
Thanks

Old 11-13-2012, 08:55 AM
SooperCuperErik
4th Gear
Added set of wheels for sale.

Old 11-29-2012, 05:46 AM