MINI Car Club of Indiana (MINICCI) The MINICCI Club Forum. Visit our club site at www.MINICCI.org

Dreyer & Reinbold?

Old 09-29-2008, 09:34 AM
mikesMINI
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have purchased two MINIs from D & R. They couldn't have been better to deal with. I even had a problem with my 03 MINI after the warranty ran out, and they fixed it no charge. It would have been a $250 bill for the repair. Have I had any problems? Yes, but when I did they were always taken care of right away. And They provided me a loaner while they took care of it. I can't ask for more than that.

When we bought the 07 we got to pick what floor mats we wanted as a gift, it doesn't get much better than that.

D & R also is a great supporter of our Mini Club. They provide rallies, cookouts and even provide door prizes.

So, if I decide to trade in one of our MINIs or we need a third, I will get it from D & R.

Old 09-29-2008, 03:31 PM
ashmc84
Neutral
Im glad this was posted, my two closest were this dealer and the one in Dublin, OH but it appears that the one in OH isn't listed on miniusa.com any more...
The second choise is MINI of Grand Rapids in MI wich is 33 miles further. You would think the second largest city in Indiana would have a MINI dealer.

Glad to hear that Dreyer & Reinbold are easy to get along with. I will most likely be doing business with them when I purchase my MINI.

Old 09-29-2008, 10:14 PM
secunn
2nd Gear
I wish I would have seen this thread a little sooner but I've been busy with a life and driving my MINI.

Since 2003 my wife and I have purchased three MINI's from D&R and there is no reason to believe that we will do otherwise in the future.

The folks at D&R MINI are not just people selling MINI's, they are MINIacs just like us. They enjoy talking MINI even when you are not buying a car.

Because there is no hagling, because there is no false expectations, because we know what we want, and because D&R MINI understands the MINI experience, the purchase of a new MINI can be a very exciting event.

I too have experienced the stretching of the defininiton of warranty in my favor to more than offset any "free" floor mats or key rings. Oh, and don't forget the loaner cars and shuttle service. That's worth a bunch to me.

Lastly, I second the sentiments already posted concerning the support that D&R provides to our car club. I doubt that many MINI clubs can boast of such a great relationship with their dealer. D&R doesn't have to give their support, we would buy MINI's anyway. It just makes the MINI experience that much better for everyone.

Old 03-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Possumface
1st Gear
just bought a new 2010 S from them also my son picked one up as well and i can tell you they are a great bunch of salesman to buy from. im really happy about the whole thing...

Old 12-04-2011, 07:44 PM
PinoyMini
1st Gear
Just bought my MCS from D&R a week ago and the sales experience was amazing. Our MA did everything she could to find the car with the options we wanted.

There was a problem with my usb/aux cable and had to go in 2 different times to get replacements. 1st time the cable broke part of my pin connector. 2nd time the cable gave me an error, she thinks it was because it came out of a car with nav and my car doesn't have nav. 3rd time was a charm and everything is working fine.

I bring this up because one of the days I went in was her day off and she apologized that she wasn't there to help me, and had them call her on her day off before I left to make sure I was satisfied.

Yet to deal with service, but as of now, by far the best car buying experience to date.

Old 04-11-2012, 05:40 AM
dbrier
Neutral
This is good to hear. I'm considering getting a Mini and getting out of my Subaru.