Middle Georgia MINIs MINI Owners and Enthusiasts of Middle Georgia. Visit our club site at www.middlegeorgiaminis.com.

MINIS for AL Tornado Victims

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 09:38 PM
bamatt
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MINIS for AL Tornado Victims

I just got some info today that may make the impossible possible. How can we actually have fun while supporting the Alabama tornado victims? Please spread this to your club members.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...ay_pitche.html
The opportunity to drive your car (if possible, if not just show up for massive support & give) around the Talladega Motor Speedway for a mere $50 is amazing. The fact that having that much fun will benefit the tornado victims in our state is to me, well, indescribable.

I have not had time to check this out yet as the info was just presented to me. I plan to call Talladega first thing Monday morning. I was just wondering if any of you guys as a club might be interested in participating in a MINIS for ALABAMIANS lap around the track. As I said I just heard of this event. I plan to call them Monday morning. If there is any interest or suggestions as to how we can turn this viral please join the AMS & post here http://www.alabamamotoringsociety.co...6.new.html#new & lets get planning. We have little time!

I am thinking less crowds Friday so let's take the day off work & do it then but if Sat or Sun is better for the masses let's do it then. Please head to the thread & post.

I do not have words to express how this tragedy has effected me &/or the great state of Alabama. I know you have all seen the images. Please come help us or offer suggestions on how the MINI (& beyond)community can help.

I am crazy/rush posting this info now as we do not have much time to come together & plan anything so please forgive typos in this email & basic inadequate planning.

Help me!! Let's make this big!!

Thanks so much.
Teresa

Old 05-03-2011, 03:59 PM
vkash1208
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm going to the Hawks - Bulls game 3 on friday night. Saturday or Sunday could work for me. I would totally be down for this.