Mid-South MINIacs (Memphis Area) The MINI club for the Memphis area and the greater Mid-South. Mid-South MINIacs is proud to be partnering with "AMOK"-Arkansas MINI Owners Klub as they grow to become Arkansas' premier MINI klub! Visit our club site at www.midsouthminiacs.org

MINIs In the Memphis Area

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 03:15 PM
TocoWW
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MINIs In the Memphis Area

This section of the forum seems very dead, but I will give this a shot anyways! I just picked up my 17 MCS about two weeks ago and I am loving every minute of it. I have seen a bunch of MINIs in the area!

If anyone sees this and wants to meet up and talk MINI or go for a drive, count me in! I love driving my MINI! Best car I've ever driven.

Anyways, maybe someone will see this.

Take care!

Old 11-24-2016, 03:42 PM
Bernard Barbour
3rd Gear
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Mini meetup Memphis

Yes, great idea. If we can get a few more people to come out, lets do it!

Old 11-24-2016, 05:27 PM
TocoWW
1st Gear
Originally Posted by Bernard Barbour
Yes, great idea. If we can get a few more people to come out, lets do it!
Hey!! Someone replied haha!! I am not sure how many people in the Memphis area are active here. But if you have Facebook there is a MINIacs page there and there seems to be some interest. Just not many people willing to set anything up!

What kind of MINI do you drive?

Old 11-28-2016, 05:24 PM
Bernard Barbour
3rd Gear
I'm back in the Mini club! Lets do this!

I've been a long time Mini lover and owner and have just come back into the fold. After owning a few other exotic cars over the pass 10 years or so, the Mini has always been on my mind and I knew one day I'd own another. My first one was an 2002 MCS. I did some mods, the air box, pulley and catback exhaust. That car was a pure blast to drive, but I sold it and moved on. Recently I stumbled upon and 1 of 10 MCS JCW 40th Anniversary (Very Rare). Had to have it! 200 hp factory fresh and it scats down the road. 160,000 miles but always garage kept with records. I really don't think the owner knew the value of this car. It even has signatures from the guys at the factory who built this car. I looked over a lot of Mini's to find this car by chance, and then when I did it was hard to find any history on this special edition. Take a look and tell me what you think.

Last edited by Bernard Barbour; 11-28-2016 at 07:43 PM.
Old 11-28-2016, 06:13 PM
TocoWW
1st Gear
Sweet MINI!! I've never seen one of those before. Looks great. Its nice that you actually drive it and just don't put it away in a garage! I just got my very first MINI and I don't know why I waited so long. I've always wanted one, but I ended going down the Subaru WRX/STI route for awhile. Owning and modifying several of those. But the MINI is such good fun!

Old 11-29-2016, 05:42 PM
Bernard Barbour
3rd Gear
Is this item still for sale?

I have a R53, 2004. Is this item still for sale. If so what is shipping to 38127. Thanks