North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   Mickey & MINI 7 (September 30 - October 2) (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/mickey-and-mini-7-september-30-october-2-378/)
-   -   WMW at MM7 (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/mickey-and-mini-7-september-30-october-2/217588-wmw-at-mm7.html)

WayMotorWorks 09-20-2011 09:00 PM

WMW at MM7

Way Motor Works will again be at MM7. We've gone to this event for several years now and always had a great time and don't think this year will let us down one bit. So if anyone wants any parts or mods at the event please let me know ASAP so I can bring them with me, I'm going to be driving just my MINI no truck or trailer. We can do all the usual pullies, intakes, sway bars, bushings, blow off valves, and so on. I will also have my computer with me to do all the ECU Tuning, and feature upgrades. They include one touch sunroof, activate alarm LED, change door lock functions, deactivate seat belt warning for pass seat, deactivate TPMS, deactivate bulb warnings, and several other things I can't remember right now.

Please email us at info@waymotorworks.com to pre-order.

Jack$0n 09-22-2011 07:14 AM

What is your prices for ECU tuning?

Jack$0n 09-22-2011 07:18 AM

Mainly interested in TPMS deactivate

yetti96 09-22-2011 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by WayMotorWorks (Post 3362821)
...They include
  • one touch sunroof
  • activate alarm LED
  • change door lock functions
  • deactivate seat belt warning for pass seat
  • deactivate TPMS
  • deactivate bulb warnings
  • and several other things I can't remember right now.

Please email us at info@waymotorworks.com to pre-order.

• Euro hazards (double flash)
  • Comfort close (windows and sunroof from fob)
  • Auto unlock (maybe, I like double pull)
  • Fogs and High Beams on together
  • Disable A/C Engagement from Auto Button
  • Disabled navi legal notice
  • Rear Fog (I have the light plugged into the harness and switch toggle installed)
  • Vehicle Order change (not sure why???)
  • Disable the window up interruption when opening a doorFRM2: TUERAUF_STOP_MAUT change to nicht_activ
  • Speedo correction factor (BC_DIGITAL_V_KORRREKTUR
    TUERAUF_STOP_MAUT)
  • Nearly endless possibilities

Jack$0n 09-22-2011 08:06 AM

My wish list

TPMS light off..
Euro Hazzards - maybe?
Comfort close? Is this where you can use the fob to not only open windows but close them?
Speedo correction factor .. maybe?
Fogs & high beams together
Disable the window up interruption when opening a door

Does activate alarm led show the light when no alarm is installed?

Price's?

Thx
Jackson

WayMotorWorks 09-27-2011 08:58 PM

We can do several of those, but many of them we don't bother with. Come see me on Fri and we'll go over options per car.

WayMotorWorks 09-27-2011 08:59 PM

We will be packing the MINI tomorrow so let me know if anyone wants me to bring them something, I'm packing light so I don't want anyone upset that I didn't bring them a specific part.

yetti96 09-28-2011 07:00 AM

I will be sure to try to get there early to discuss a few things with you Way. Now I need to get this car cleaned up before we go.