Massachusetts Motoring Club An owners club for residents of Massachusetts and neighboring states to promote communication with other members via its on-line forum and to encourage the organization of motoring events. Visit our club site at www.massmotoringclub.com

MINIs + more meet Sunday, April 25th!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 11:04 AM
MBW Motorsports
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MINIs + more meet Sunday, April 25th!

We're teaming up with our JDM tuning partners, Wicked Innovation, for a combined meet on Sunday, April 25th...

This isn't a MINI meet...or a Scooby-Doo or Honda meet; it's for any fan of the internal combustion engine! They'll be motorcycles, trucks, you name it...pretty girls (and at least one very handsome guy ) and FREE food.

You can check out the link @ WI for all the pertinent information HERE.

I'd really like to give these guys a run for the money and get the MINI turn out way up there...they had over 50 cars there last fall for an impromptu meet and they're expecting a pretty big turn out.

I already have quite a few local MINIs that will be in attendance, so if you're looking for the opportunity to mingle with local owners this will be it, and Inskip MINI is gonna do their best to likewise put out the word. Bring your stuff to swap, trade, etc., but please, no outside vendors without prior permission.

Please let me know if you have any questions, hope to see you all there!

MBW M/S