North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   Manitoba MINI Motoring Club (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/manitoba-mini-motoring-club-158/)
-   -   Manitoba September MINI Cruise - 13 Sept 09 (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/manitoba-mini-motoring-club/174743-manitoba-september-mini-cruise-13-sept-09-a.html)

dennisd63 08-31-2009 10:52 AM

Manitoba September MINI Cruise - 13 Sept 09

We are lining up a fall run for Manitoba MINIs before those hibernating cars go to sleep for the winter. We will be driving from Winnipeg to St Claude, Manitoba - to attend a community fowl supper.

When: Sunday, September 13 - 2:30 pm
Where: Meet at BMW/MINI dealership - drive down Perimeter to Highway #2 to St Claude Manitoba (105 kms - apprx 1 hour).
Dinner: St Claude Rec Center - dinner from 4:00 to 7:00
How much: Adults = $10, kids = $5, under 5 = free.
Getting home: Drive north to Portage La Prairie (40 kms - 30 mins), cruise Main Street to the park for a group photo opp, then back to Winnipeg down the Trans-Canada (70 km - 45 mins).
ETA back to Wpg = approx 6:30 - 7:30 pm

I already have 3 confirms for attendance - if you're intending on attending - let us know. We'd love to see you!

Dennis

ariandragonfly 09-04-2009 07:55 PM

count me in!.... and thanx 4 chatchin me @ Cdn tire :nod:

dennisd63 09-05-2009 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by ariandragonfly (Post 2864723)
count me in!.... and thanx 4 chatchin me @ Cdn tire :nod:

Welcome aboard and we'll see you on that Sunday. I'll get more details from you at the Cruz - see if you're interested in being a part of the MB MINI Club...and if you know any other MINI owners...please pass on the word!

MINI MB 09-07-2009 07:20 PM

Hi:
We are just back from Nova Scotia so this reply will confirm our attandance.
Our MINI is a summer car and goes into storage in Oct. for the winter, so this cruise is timed perfectly.
Ron and Joyce
MINI MB

minisclubman 09-11-2009 07:47 AM

Hello Dennis, not sure if you had me and Carter in your count. We will be there. See you then. Thanks. Paul.

dennisd63 09-11-2009 09:28 AM

So far, I've got either 5 or 6 cars confirmed - but this post has been viewed 90 times - maybe we'll get 10 or so cars? Either way, anything more than 2 is showing off! Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Dennis

minisclubman 09-14-2009 12:57 PM

Thanks, Dennis for organizing the get together yesterday. I had a great time even if my son got a little cranky. It was nice to meet other people that enjoy there MINI. Next time my wife will be sure to be there. And hopefully we can get afew more cars out, or if it's winter at least some more people out.:thumbsup:

MINI MB 09-20-2009 08:23 AM

Thanks to all MINI owners who participated in the run to St. Claude and the Fall supper last week.
We had a great time. Looking forward to the next event for the Manitoba MINI Club. Special thanks to Dennis and Perla for their organization of the event.
Ron amd Joyce
MB MINI
Motor On