Lowcountry MINIS Club (Charleston, SC) The Lowcountry MINIS Club forum (Charleston, SC). Visit our club site at www.wecantdrive.com/forum/portal.php

Free Tickets to the USC vs UGA Basketball Game

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 12:35 PM
CharlestonMini
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Free Tickets to the USC vs UGA Basketball Game

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Hey Everyone![/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]MINI of Charleston will be sponsoring the University of South Carolina vs. the University of Georgia basketball game on February 7th. The entire MINI of Charleston team will be there with free tickets, free parking, and free food for anyone who would like to join! The game starts at 5:00 but tailgating will begin around Noon. The only stipulation is you have to drive your MINI. Also, at halftime someone will have the chance to win a free MINI! FREE! FREE! FREE! If you would like to join please RSVP on the MINI hotline at 843-402-6464. We look forward to seeing everyone there![/SIZE][/FONT]

Old 01-19-2009, 08:17 AM
CharlestonMini
1st Gear
Slight change of plans. We can not get into the parking area until 3. So now, tailgating will begin at 3

Old 02-01-2009, 07:20 PM
lawmann
Coordinator :: Middle Georgia MINIs
JJo and lawmann from Middle Georgia will be there on the 7th. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Old 02-07-2009, 08:29 AM
MACS MINI
3rd Gear
Hey Guys, Forgot to look on this site (been on M2C2 site); thanks a bunch for doing this. If you haven't already left to come to Columbia, Lilruffcat and Susan are meeting on Garners Ferry Rd (that's way across town). I live in Irmo, so I'm going to the Starbucks on Gervais St (two or three blocks from the arena. If you all are coming up I-26, get off on #1 Hwy towards Columbia. Come on across the river and #1 turns into Gervais Street. First you'll cross over Huger St; keep going on Gervais; Starbucks is about three or so blocks on our left on Gervais. I'll go there around 2pm. If you like, either gather there (there's parking along the road just beside Starbucks) or just toot some horns and I'll follow you all. You'll go on up Gervais a block or two and turn right onto Assembly Street. Another right in three blocks onto Lincolnn, and you'll be at the arena. Looking forward to seeing all.

Old 02-08-2009, 08:47 AM
MACS MINI
3rd Gear
Great job guys! Good turn out (from all over!!). Good time; good food; good people. Thanks again; job well done. I think you've pulled me away from Greenville and to Charleston MINI's!!!! Looking forward to motoring with you all. How can we get some of those Charleston MINI owners to the dealership to meet and make plans. Tell me how to get their e-mails and I'll persuade them to meet some of us Columbia folks at your dealership. They could take us on a few hour motoring event around Charleston; eat and make plans.

Again, thanks; great job. Make sure your boss knows what a success it was and how much publicity you all got for the dealership!! They could really drum up some business by gathering some MINI owners around the shop!!

Old 02-20-2009, 08:51 AM
CharlestonMini
1st Gear
Thanks MACS MINI. We appreciate everyone's turnout. We are in the process of getting "Chillen in Charleston" together where everyone can come and hang out at the dealership one Saturday. Hopefully we will have a fantastic turnout as usual!

Old 02-22-2009, 07:58 AM
lawmann
Coordinator :: Middle Georgia MINIs
I want to thank CharlestonMini for organizing and taking care of all of us; we had such a great time! I wish we were closer so we could participate more frequently. MINI of Charleston is a great dealership, I think other MINI dealerships could take a lesson from how involved they are!

Again, thanks so much for the great time and offering to donate to the Helenblitz 2009 charity event!

Cheers-