JCW JCW 2017 Help with options

Old 03-18-2017, 02:56 PM
nclorax
2nd Gear
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Question JCW 2017 Help with options

I have a 2005 MCS and I think it is time to buy a new Mini. Looking at the 2017 JCW HARDTOP 2 DOOR. Need Advice.

Dynamic Damper Control when in sportiest setting is it Less Firm, Same, or firmer than just having the Sports Suspension?

For years I have seen negative comments here about the stock wheels. I don't like them so will probably get after market set (16-18 lb. range). Leaning towards the 17 inch. As I understand it, the 18 inch might look better but reduced side wall and extra weight doesn't really add to performance. Only concern is getting 17 inch after market that fit over the brakes. So is sticking to 17 inch bad choice?

Well I was going to ask about MINI Head-up Display and the Dash Instrument Pod as a few days ago the pod was a selection for the JCW but now I cannot find it. Maybe it is only a dealer install now. I'll ask anyway in case the pod magically appears again. I plan on tuning the car. Doubt I will do any track time like I did in the 2005 MCS but you never know. So only one can go on the dash so which one and why?

Thanks for the advice.
Here what she will look like.

Search this Thread