Am in need of help - North American Motoring

JCW Garage Interested in John Cooper Works (JCW) parts for your 1st Generation MINI? This is where JCW upgrades and accessories for the Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs are discussed.

Am in need of help

Old 09-17-2016, 05:39 PM
Neutral

Am in need of help

I have a 04S/JCW purchased last spring. The Supercharger has been making a lot of noise lately so I've purchased a new supercharger and am in the midst of replacing it. I've watched the videos on YouTube but I'm stuck putting the vehicle into front end service mode. Are the JCW versions different as to getting into front end Sevice mode than an S model?
Old 09-18-2016, 01:16 PM
6th Gear

not necessarily but if you have the AERO kit there are some body panel differences ....

give us a picture of the front end ....

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Front license plates (center aligned) arunka007 General MINI Talk 10 09-02-2016 05:17 AM
FS:: JCW Brembo sport 4 piston front brake calipers (pair) BMC_Kid MINI Parts for Sale 2 08-25-2016 06:00 PM
FS:: JCW Drilled & Slotted rotors (pair) for the Brembo 4 piston calipers BMC_Kid MINI Parts for Sale 1 08-25-2016 12:40 PM
Replace TPMS sensor or wait? Vader-S-All4 Tires, Wheels, & Brakes 4 08-25-2016 10:37 AM
Supercharged Classic Mini - WOW! Mini Mania Classic Mini Talk 0 08-24-2016 09:30 PM