Interior/Exterior Interior and exterior modifications for Clubman (R55), Cooper and Cooper S (R56), and Cabrio (R57) MINIs.

Interior/Exterior ISO: (R56s) Black Headliner, Black interior Pillars(With Bose HIFI Tweeters)

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2017, 10:37 AM
minicoopah
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ISO: (R56s) Black Headliner, Black interior Pillars(With Bose HIFI Tweeters)

Hey Mini Family,

Looking for some parts to make my interior all black. Right now I have black/light grey interior and am looking for an all black headliner, All interior pillars in black with the HIFI Bose tweeter cut outs for the front 2. Also looking for a new rear driver side speaker housing (I screwed up and destroyed the cover mesh cover).

Thank you all

Old 09-14-2017, 08:50 PM
BMC_Kid
4th Gear
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by minicoopah
Hey Mini Family,

Looking for some parts to make my interior all black. Right now I have black/light grey interior and am looking for an all black headliner, All interior pillars in black with the HIFI Bose tweeter cut outs for the front 2. Also looking for a new rear driver side speaker housing (I screwed up and destroyed the cover mesh cover).

Thank you all
I did this exact same change out, going from the light grey to black. It was a lot of work but when done looks so much better. Every single trim piece from the belt line up will need to be changed. Getting the old headliner out is easy. Getting the new one in without creasing it is the tricky part. I ordered all my parts from a dealership on the east coast. I belive Grey Raven, a member here works there.