Interior/Exterior Interior and exterior modifications for Clubman (R55), Cooper and Cooper S (R56), and Cabrio (R57) MINIs.

Interior/Exterior Favor Please: What's the dimensions of the "MINI" roof decal?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 10:09 AM
D Unit
4th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Favor Please: What's the dimensions of the "MINI" roof decal?

I need the dimensions because I am going to have a "hollowed" out one custom made. If someone has it, can they please tell me how tall the letters are and how wide they go across the roof please.

Old 06-05-2008, 10:58 AM
revray
4th Gear
If the picture above is an exact one, you should be able to extrapolate and figure it out for yourself. I have to head out to a dentist appointment, but if no one has answered your question by the time I get back, I'll do it for you.

Old 06-05-2008, 11:03 AM
D Unit
4th Gear
Originally Posted by revray
If the picture above is an exact one, you should be able to extrapolate and figure it out for yourself. I have to head out to a dentist appointment, but if no one has answered your question by the time I get back, I'll do it for you.
I actually came up with 20" tall and 42" wide. I don't know how accurate that is, but would really appreciate it if you measured it exactly. My fiance drives the car so I didn't have a lot of time to measure last night. I have an appt with the decal guy tomorrow morning and still need to send him the measurements.... TIA.

Old 06-05-2008, 12:45 PM
revray
4th Gear
Forgive me for the misunderstanding. I didn't mean that I had a graphic on my roof to measure for you, I meant that I would do the extrapolation for you ... which I have done.

Unfortunately, I didn't quite come up with the same numbers you did. I came up with about 50 in long by about 17 in high. I did it twice and came out with roughly the same numbers each time. One time I went out and measured my car, and the other time I used the dimensions on the MINI-USA website. But each time I came up with more-or-less the 50-17 numbers.

I'm sorry I can't help you any more than that.

Old 06-05-2008, 01:21 PM
D Unit
4th Gear
Forgive me for the misunderstanding. I didn't mean that I had a graphic on my roof to measure for you, I meant that I would do the extrapolation for you ... which I have done.

Unfortunately, I didn't quite come up with the same numbers you did. I came up with about 50 in long by about 17 in high. I did it twice and came out with roughly the same numbers each time. One time I went out and measured my car, and the other time I used the dimensions on the MINI-USA website. But each time I came up with more-or-less the 50-17 numbers.

I'm sorry I can't help you any more than that.
No worries... I really appreciate it. I'll double check your numbers tonight when I see the car. It really helps having a second opinion.