North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   Interior/Exterior (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/interior-exterior-33/)
-   -   Interior/Exterior The Official Mad-Modder Club (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/interior-exterior/106281-the-official-mad-modder-club.html)

CR&PW&JB 07-21-2008 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by gnatster (Post 2378202)
This entire thread a joke, has been since the 1st post and has stayed that way...

sheesh...

See it for what it is...this is all humor....

It was all humor until a few pages ago when you got all high and mighty.

You're a mod. I'd like my thread locked. It's gotten out of hand.

Thanks.

gnatster 07-21-2008 06:19 PM

At least let me finish and fix my spelling mistakes before quoting me please.

And I'm not Tex

You are just as bad at being an M7 fainboi as the others are at hating them. So careful tossing those stones in a glass house.

I've already broken all my glass...

JIMINNI 07-21-2008 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by CR&PW&JB (Post 2378322)
It was all humor until a few pages ago when you got all high and mighty.

You're a mod. I'd like my thread locked. It's gotten out of hand.

Thanks.

It's a cool thread actually, I suggest you leave it :thumbsup:

JIMINNI 07-21-2008 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by gnatster (Post 2378327)

And I'm not Tex

You are just as bad at being an M7 fainboi as the others are at hating them. So careful tossing those stones in a glass house.

You calling me a fanboi? What a nice guy you must be :no: I just don't appreciate mean spirited people. Thought I would post this also:
  1. RESPECT
    When posting, both members and vendors must ALWAYS be respectful of fellow members and vendors. Personal attacks, trolling/baiting, deliberate antagonizing, and flaming will not be tolerated. If you feel you are being attacked, report the post or private message rather than replying or flaming back. However, do not use the report bad post feature to "cry wolf" when you are in fact the instigator of the demise of a discussion. Doing so will result in an infraction or strike.
  2. Hmm. guess it dosent count for mods.

CR&PW&JB 07-21-2008 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by JIMINNI (Post 2378328)
It's a cool thread actually, I suggest you leave it :thumbsup:

Thanks, yes, it was a cool and fun thread. It's not anymore. It's outlived itself.

Time for it to be shut down.

MSFITOY 07-21-2008 06:43 PM

You gotta love it...reminds me of Jan in the good old days when he was the banned rebel that we all loved:thumbsup:...

Originally Posted by gnatster (Post 2378310)
STOP IT NOW

Another thread ya'll are dragging to hell.

Why does this seem to follow wherever you are Nitrominis?

Every single thread you post in turns into a fight. You bring out the worst in people, now you've tried my patience to the point were I am about to ban you because you are the problem. All these people follow you around. Get rid of you and my problem is solved. So either tone back the rhetoric now or go away.

Don't bother PM'ing me with your side or to drop names of people from IB that you will report me to. I will gladly give up this volunteer position.

MSFITOY 07-21-2008 06:44 PM

You're killn me...roflmao...:lol:

Originally Posted by gnatster (Post 2378327)

And I'm not Tex

Nitrominis 07-21-2008 06:45 PM

You are right I am deleting the last few post I did. For those that pasted them would you be kind enough to remove them.

Nitrominis 07-21-2008 06:52 PM

Back on topic :nod:

Nitrominis 07-21-2008 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by CR&PW&JB (Post 2378337)
Thanks, yes, it was a cool and fun thread. It's not anymore. It's outlived itself.

Time for it to be shut down.

To bad it is a good thread. If threads like these keep getting shut down there will not be many left to go for guys like us with Mods on NAM :roll:

CR&PW&JB 07-21-2008 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Nitrominis (Post 2378429)
To bad it is a good thread. If threads like these keep getting shut down there will not be many left to go for guys like us with Mods on NAM :roll:

Someone can start a new Mod thread. Make any criteria they want, too.

Revolution Mini Works 07-21-2008 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by MSFITOY (Post 2378387)
You gotta love it...reminds me of Jan in the good old days when he was the banned rebel that we all loved:thumbsup:...

well Sid... in the old days I went out and proved it:wink:

lotsie 07-21-2008 07:04 PM

Thread is locked as per request from the OP.

Mark
:popcorn: