Helenblitz 2009 R/C Car Race

Old 01-11-2009, 02:18 PM
Mini Me R/C Racing
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Helenblitz 2009 R/C Car Race

I hope all that rum eggnog hasn’t gone to your head, because Helenblitz 2009 is now less than two months away and I need your help in doing some planning. One of the events I’ve been assigned is to put together a racetrack for anyone that wants to bring their R/C vehicles. We want to give anyone and everyone the opportunity to participate so I need to design the track to be applicable for everything from $39.99 Radio Shack cars to $700 gas powered race cars. I have an area 44 by 80 feet in which to construct the track. This is large enough for the big boys to run their faster, gas cars and keeps it just as fun for the slower cars. The one sure-fire component to this race is that there will be a dedicated Mini R/C race. If you have a Mini R/C car, there will be a race of solely that make. Come out to have fun and fellowship and you just may drive home with a trophy! One other thing, I’m also working on having an on-site hobby shop set up next to our track. More to come on that later…

At this point, I need to put out a ROLL CALL to start the ball rolling. Below, you’ll find a questionnaire I’d like for you to answer in the form of an email back to me. Feel free to offer suggestions.

R. Brian Lackey
Mini Me R/C Racing
Seabiscuit@middlegeorgiaminis.com

Questionnaire

1.) Is your vehicle powered by Gas or Electric?

2.) What scale is your vehicle?

3.) Is your R/C vehicle more or less a toy or sport-hobby grade?

4.) What class is your vehicle? On-Road Car (specifiy if Mini), Off-Road Car, Buggy, Truggy, or Truck?

5.) Are you interested in racing competitively, or just doing solo timed laps?

6.) If you currently race, rate your experience level: Novice, Intermediate or Experienced Racer

7.) Again, send all this information to: Seabiscuit@middlegeorgiaminis.com