North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   Hawaii MINI Motoring Club (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/hawaii-mini-motoring-club-78/)
-   -   Group buy Deals (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/hawaii-mini-motoring-club/48947-group-buy-deals.html)

cwlouis 11-10-2005 12:19 AM

think i'll need to pass this one, have to take of some bills with the retinting and updated alarm,,,, :sly:

Blown-Lone-Star 12-01-2005 08:26 PM

check the new post for the final info on the euro parcel shelf. Its time to use our buying power..........:grin:

NT2SML 04-03-2006 06:23 PM

Official MINI armrest

Hey Blown-Lone-Star - how about considering a Group Buy on the MINI armrest? Or has this been considered and nixed? Here's the link on the MINI of Hawaii Accessories page: http://www.parts.com/partlocator/ind...catalogid=3751.

Thanks,

Bill

Blown-Lone-Star 04-03-2006 08:20 PM

This is something worth looking into. everyone that does not have an armrest wants one. I bet BMW will work with us as well. I got one installed when i had my car built, totally worth it guys, totally! let me make some calls to BMW. I will post what i find out, if its a good deal i will post a new thread for a group buy.
casey.
treasurer.

pyratio 05-09-2006 02:35 AM

parcel shelf for passenger side.

Check this out...

https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...rice_tacho.jpg

Notice that they have 2 parcel shelves!!! What a trip! How'd they do that? Does anyone sell that? Oh wait where's their glove box? Aiya! I like my glove box. Sorry cancel cancel!

Brihyanna 05-10-2006 12:46 AM

I see an airbag above the passenger side parcel shelf... Where's this glovebox? That would be cool if it had just a small little closing compartment on the passenger shelf, for registration and crap you don't want flying all over inside.. :thumbsup: Me wants. :lol:

DaKineMINI 05-10-2006 12:55 AM

Hey Casey,

How about a group buy on the MINI grille badge holder?

MINI Grille Badge Holder
The grille badge holder can be mounted on the MINI Cooper, MINI Cooper S and the aero kit grille. The custom made grille holder is needed to install the MINI Motoring Hearts badge on the grille of the vehicle, but can be used with all other badges as well. To prevent the engine from overheating, only two grille badges can be installed on one vehicle. In combination with the MINI accessory driving lights, only one badge per car is recommended.
This item fits years: 2003 - 2006 .

Item # 51 13 0 406 752
We need a place to mount our MINI Motoring Hearts badge! :nod:

NT2SML 08-31-2006 05:54 PM

Let's resurrect this one!

Aloha BLS - did you have any luck on this one? I've told Santa I want one for Christmas and "she'll" need to save some cash for this one!

Mahalo!

Originally Posted by Blown-Lone-Star
This is something worth looking into. everyone that does not have an armrest wants one. I bet BMW will work with us as well. I got one installed when i had my car built, totally worth it guys, totally! let me make some calls to BMW. I will post what i find out, if its a good deal i will post a new thread for a group buy.
casey.
treasurer.

NT2SML 08-31-2006 05:56 PM

And this one too!

Aloha BLS,

I'd second this request now that many of us (thanks D!) have a badge to mount and wondering what might work.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by DaKineMINI
Hey Casey,

How about a group buy on the MINI grille badge holder?

We need a place to mount our MINI Motoring Hearts badge! :nod:

DaKineMINI 08-31-2006 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by NT2SML
Aloha BLS,

I'd second this request now that many of us (thanks D!) have a badge to mount and wondering what might work.

Thanks!

Yeah.......what NT2SML said. :nod:

Maybe Mary or Robert could hook us up on good deal. :wink:

minihune 09-02-2006 01:33 AM

I'm in on the badge mount if you can arrange it.:thumbsup:

DaKineMINI 09-27-2006 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by minihune (Post 1115257)
I'm in on the badge mount if you can arrange it.:thumbsup:

minihune.......it's been arranged for HMMC members by MotorMouth. :thumbsup: Please go to our HMMC website's forum (you should sign-up on that forum, log-in, and put your name on the list; currently, eight are available for the group buy price with two spoken for). :nod: Any other HMMC member that wants to get in on the badge holder group buy should do the same. :) We have another opportunity to earn a MINI Heart at the upcoming Komen Race for the Cure - this badge holder will come in handy for your new MINI Heart! :grin:

shrinkwrap 11-06-2006 01:49 AM

Group buy

I say the John Cooper strut tower bar

Little Hawaii 05-02-2007 07:01 PM

Am I too late?

I think I'm about a year and a half late on this thread, but does anyone still want to see if we can get a group discount on Wet Okole seat covers? I've got 3 cars that'll need them, I think.

DaKineMINI 05-02-2007 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Little Hawaii (Post 1505200)
I think I'm about a year and a half late on this thread, but does anyone still want to see if we can get a group discount on Wet Okole seat covers? I've got 3 cars that'll need them, I think.

This must be K. I don't think we ever did a group buy on the seat covers. Log onto the HMMC club forum and we'll see if we can get something going.

-Dirk

edinhawaiikai 09-19-2007 12:58 AM

Ipod adapter

I'd love to have an adapter, and the glove compartment trays.