North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   General MINI Talk (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/general-mini-talk-197/)
-   -   Breaking news!! LXM to sue M0toringa11iance!! (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/general-mini-talk/291564-breaking-news-lxm-to-sue-m0toringa11iance.html)

ZippyNH 08-04-2015 10:06 AM

Breaking news!! LXM to sue M0toringa11iance!!

In breaking news, the Facebook group lxm publicly stated they would sue the forum ***....

From....Donald Bram

If I see one more post about myself or LXM by you I will bring a lawsuit against you!

Anybody else think this individual is power tripping? Lets face it...who wins when MINI folks sue each other?!
http://www.*********************/for...ing-sue-m.html

Saltysalt 08-04-2015 10:32 AM

I just don't understand this.... >facepalm<

I am a member of the group, but I never post anything or read anything, everyonce in a while a pic of a mini pulls up on my feed. all I need, way too much drama on that group

fridayxiii 08-05-2015 06:39 AM

LXM is a F'ing joke. I suppose the opening idea was good: provide a forum for global MINI owners, but it devolved into bickering, bitching, and juvenile antics. There was so much noise on my FB feed that I left. LXM is WAY too big for its britches SMH...

I prefer NAM over MA, but at least MA provides useful & helpful information from knowledgeable members. LXM is totally devoid of meaningful content, just a bunch of idiots shouting at each other.

Teh 08-05-2015 06:47 AM

Huh. Dunno why anyone would sue MA... they're all pretty relaxed guys...

SamtheSham152 08-19-2015 04:59 PM

Some people have too much time on their hands, and like to see their name in print(withold Name??).

SC R60 08-19-2015 07:10 PM

Sooo zippy is just perpetuating whatever drama there maybe by starting this post...

Fly'n Brick 08-19-2015 08:35 PM

Well, SC R60, the zipster posted that when the whole thing boiled to a head a couple weeks ago. The whole thing has taken on a life of it's own over on ***. The thread is a hoot and quite a bit more informative as to what was actually going on. Well worth the trip over.

Fly'n Brick 08-19-2015 08:37 PM

..and lookie there. Somebody is awake at the helm and blocking references to 'that other forum'.

ZippyNH 08-20-2015 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by SC R60 (Post 4115010)
Sooo zippy is just perpetuating whatever drama there maybe by starting this post...

Nope...
Sometimes when folks act like a jerk, you have to call them out on it....
And when multiple folks tell an individual they are off base, sometimes it get through their skull how messed up in the head they are....
I frankly have no "ax to grind" or want to increase the drama...
But threaten to sue a new group owner and its members and advertises cause they post FACTS?!

Does anybody think anybody in the MINI world wins when one jerk who demands free stuff to be in his group from vendors and bans any that turns him down or disagree with him and then calls him out on it?! The truth sets folks free...and some folks hate to hear it.
IMO if he wants free stuff...fine...but be open and honest, so folks can understand his opinions on products may be influenced by free stuff...
Yes...go read the thread...

he banned me for telling a customer who I was tuning his car NOT to listen to the bad advice he was getting on LXM.....

I've had numerous vendors contact me about him, he's always wanting free product for you posting there and when I pointed it out he denied it
Good luck to all...just understand that the company you keep reflects upon you personally...
And if you play with snakes, you are gonna get bit.

fridayxiii 08-20-2015 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by SC R60 (Post 4115010)

You might wanna check yourself...

ZippyNH 08-20-2015 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Fly'n Brick (Post 4115042)
Well, SC R60, the zipster posted that when the whole thing boiled to a head a couple weeks ago. The whole thing has taken on a life of it's own over on ***. The thread is a hoot and quite a bit more informative as to what was actually going on. Well worth the trip over.

Yeah...it been fun..and well worth the laugh.
I just with more folks were ethical...
If they were, so many threads calling folks out would not be needed.
The reality is, anybody that posts on this thread or the thread on the other site is banned from LXM.....
Things that make you say Hmmmm....