Go Back  North American Motoring > MINI Countryman (2010 +) > F60 :: Countryman Talk (2016+)
Now that we have a F60 area, let's have a photo thread! >

Now that we have a F60 area, let's have a photo thread!

F60 :: Countryman Talk (2016+) F60 Cooper and Cooper S hatchback discussion NOT REPAIR RELATED Discussions.

Now that we have a F60 area, let's have a photo thread!

Old 04-07-2019, 06:36 PM
Madman23
1st Gear
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Hello everyone. This is Grumpy. Me and my wife have had such an amazing experience with out 2017 Countryman. From Mini Takes the States 2018 (can't wait to do 2020) to random trips of getting in the car and going wherever, I could not figure out another car that would be as awesome as this one. The 88 is the number I have on all of my cars and the smaller stickers are all of the events I have attended with the Mini and Hooked on Driving Northeast. As always, it has its quirks and I still wish it had a heated steering wheel, but aside from the few things, what an amazing car.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: