1st Gear
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
(Posted in error. Sorry.

Mod, please delete.)

Old 03-22-2019, 07:21 PM
jasonpayne65
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does your car pull/drift to the right when you take your hands off the wheels? Mine does and Mini refuses to do anything about it thus far.

Old 03-24-2019, 12:42 AM
Miniminic
3rd Gear
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by jasonpayne65
Does your car pull/drift to the right when you take your hands off the wheels? Mine does and Mini refuses to do anything about it thus far.
mine does. I even posted a video about it. I even almost know for shure they all do. I asked an other owner in my town show him my video. He said no definetly not mine. After a couple weeks i asked if i could try his. We did. What do you think? It has the exact same pulling to thw right characteristics. It has the same steering feeling and pulling. But most don’t notice because of their both hand driving i think.
I drive with one hand mostly. Very noticeable then.
Also if tge road is really really straight level, which almost never is, then only then it drives straight. But the steering characteristic is totally different from a normal mini (not hybrid). What i mean by that is, in a normal mini on the highway if you would give your steering a minor correction to the left and let go of steering, it will wander off to the left. On ours it doesn’t do that. It only will go to the right.

Search this Thread