Save to favorities - North American Motoring


F57 :: Convertible Talk (2016+) Cooper and Cooper S convertible (F57) discussions.

Save to favorities

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 12-31-2017, 06:52 AM
lowenste lowenste is offline
Neutral
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Save to favorities

I just purchased a 2018 Mini S Cooper convertible and love it but having some software issues. I can't figure out how to save anything to favorites; for radio, navigation, etc. It always says cannot store and then my favorites list is always empty.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-25-2018, 12:17 PM
pjo1966 pjo1966 is offline
3rd Gear
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 157
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowenste View Post
I just purchased a 2018 Mini S Cooper convertible and love it but having some software issues. I can't figure out how to save anything to favorites; for radio, navigation, etc. It always says cannot store and then my favorites list is always empty.
Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same issue.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-25-2018, 07:22 PM
pw1114 pw1114 is offline
2nd Gear
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Pasadena CA
Posts: 74
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjo1966 View Post
Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same issue.
I think its possible you are one step too far forward in the menus? If you want to save something, you have to highlight the thing on the menu you want to save and long press the button, instead of actually going to the place you want to save and long pressing. Does that make sense? Sorry if i didn't explain it well.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-26-2018, 12:57 PM
pjo1966 pjo1966 is offline
3rd Gear
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 157
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pw1114 View Post
I think its possible you are one step too far forward in the menus? If you want to save something, you have to highlight the thing on the menu you want to save and long press the button, instead of actually going to the place you want to save and long pressing. Does that make sense? Sorry if i didn't explain it well.
That worked. It makes no sense, but it worked.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why It Pays to Be On Mini Mania's Email List Mini Mania Vendor Announcements 0 12-05-2017 08:56 AM
My 160k Mile Service MA$TER_E R50/R53 :: Hatch Talk (2002-2006) 44 10-25-2017 09:26 AM
iwantautoparts.com - save your time and frustration Jenbear R50/R53 :: Hatch Talk (2002-2006) 5 09-02-2011 10:11 AM
Insurance Tips For Your Baby MichaelSF R52 :: Cabrio Talk (2005-2008) 15 06-21-2008 05:01 AM
2004: A Car Buying Odyssey: Two guys, three days, three-th Turkish Off-Topic 4 11-28-2003 06:23 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:53 PM.


North American Motoring is an independently operated web site supporting MINI owners and enthusiastsworldwide. As such it has no official relationship with MINI USA, BMW AG, or BMW of North America.All original artwork and design is Copyright © 2002-2004 North American Motoring.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: