Dynamic MiNi Collective (Arizona) The forum of the Dynamic MiNi Collective. Visit the club site at www.dynamicminicollective.org

Vivid Racing Presents: Mini Countryman S JCW in the Wild Photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 01:54 PM
vividracing
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Full Blog and Photos - Click Here

Our new Mini Countryman S JCW is a super fun project car. When you see these in stock form, you usually think and say, “ehhhhhh”. But with a little bit of mods in the looks and power department, these become little rockets that can haul the family around. Equipped with our VR Tuned ECU flash, Quicksilver Exhaust, and ESM Wheels, the Project Car is just starting out! We have so much more coming down the pipe for this guy. Dyno tests, more handling parts, more power parts, and style that will make you go blink and scream WANT! So check out this photoshoot we recently did in the wild with our Mini and let us know what you think! Comment away

For any all of your Mini performance parts needs, I am at your disposal. We can provide great selection, excellent pricing, and quality customer service. Feel free to fire away with any comments and questions, and if I can be of any assistance feel free to contact me via PM or directly at todd@vividracing.com.

-Todd
480.966.3040 ext 228

Old 07-15-2014, 01:54 PM
vividracing
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts