Dynamic MiNi Collective (Arizona) The forum of the Dynamic MiNi Collective. Visit the club site at www.dynamicminicollective.org

Intro.

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 05:39 PM
RAHAZ
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Intro.

I thought I would drop in and introduce myself. I recently picked up a used '07 MCS 6speed manual in Pure Silver with 35k on it to replace my hungry-hungry HEMI Ram. It's got the Premium package and Lounge Leather interior but that's about it for options.

What's the group like here in AZ? I've seen quite a few MINIs on my daily trek from The Far East to Way Out West.

Any R56 owners with a good stereo system setup that wants to share their parts list? My Ram had a full Infinity system with a 12" sub to round it out and it was perfect for pretty much anything I threw at it. The stock, non-upgraded system in my MINI is less than desirable.

Old 04-28-2011, 07:40 AM
danjmcs
Coordinator :: Dynamic MiNi Collective
Gratz on the new-to-you Mini!

The DMC has a few things going on each month, from the monthly social things like an ice cream night, car show night at the Pavilions in Scottsdale, international food night, gokart night, a run or big regional event members attend. Good times!

On Sunday May 1st there will be a bunch of Mini owners hanging out at Mini of Tempe for their monthly, first Sunday Coffee & Donuts if you want to drop by for that. Usually runs from 8am to about 10am. Good chance to hang out and meet a few people.

On May 7th we are headed up North of Payson to our annual ADOT Adopt-A-Mile spot for an hour of cleanup and some lunch in the cool pines. nice drive up, and put in a little work to keep the roads we enjoy so much looking good.

You can check out the club forum here. Has event info, etc.
http://www.dynamicminicollective.org/forum/

As far stereos, yeah, we have a few people that have put in custom systems as well as one or two that do that type of thing for a living as well, so nice to see what others have tried. Totally agree that the stock system leaves a lot to be desired!

Old 05-04-2011, 12:31 PM
RAHAZ
Neutral
Thanks for the info Dan.