North American Motoring

North American Motoring (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/)
-   Dynamic MiNi Collective (Arizona) (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/dynamic-mini-collective-arizona-147/)
-   -   mini of north scottsdale??? (https://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/dynamic-mini-collective-arizona/154931-mini-of-north-scottsdale.html)

NTACTUALSIZE 09-25-2008 02:08 PM

mini of north scottsdale???

:confused: hi every one im new to the brand and to az!!! i bought my 07 mc/s astro black metalic slightly used only with 4,200miles from oregon got a great deal on it. my real question is how is mini of north scottsdale for service? i live in queen creek so its a drive i wish there was was a mini closer to me. are their any other dealers in az? how would you describe the service at mini of north scottsdale? who is the best service advisor there?? any help would be nice id really like to go to any meets that the az chapter is having to meet some more like minded motorers:thumbsup:

pepegrande008 09-25-2008 02:48 PM

Check out dynamicminicollective.org we have meets all the time but i hav no exp with MNS. we have pulley and whatever else parties which is where most of my service gets done. My s/n is the same

danjmcs 09-25-2008 07:14 PM

Welcome to AZ!

You'll hear varying opinions and experiences about MNS, but mine has been nothing but positive on my 2005 MCS. I bought it new in June of 05, and just turned 96k miles on the drive home from Utah last week.

I bought it at a dealer in Texas, as they had a much shorter delivery time than MNS back in 2005, but MNS did all of the service and warranty work up through the 50k mile warranty, and always did an excellent job for me.

Definitely check out our club calendar at the links below in my signature, and in the "sticky" posted at the top of this forum. We are a fairly busy club and chapter!

aznative 09-26-2008 09:10 AM

Beyer Motors in Chandler is a good place for Mini service/repair. I have been happy with them. Much closer that Mini North Scottsdale for us in the East Valley. :thumbsup:

NTACTUALSIZE 09-26-2008 01:46 PM

But do they perform warranty repairs and do you think that they are more qualified than the dealer?

wikedgolf 09-26-2008 01:56 PM

nice place. i use to go there with firends. I even had our Long-term MINI serviced there on my way back from the Dragon

NTACTUALSIZE 09-26-2008 02:13 PM

MNS OR BEYER??

aznative 09-27-2008 02:12 PM

I don't know if Beyer does warranty work or not. I was out of warranty by the time I found them.

UKSUV 09-27-2008 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by wikedgolf (Post 2484657)
nice place. i use to go there with firends. I even had our Long-term MINI serviced there on my way back from the Dragon

You have no friends here...but u can hang with us outcasts....:wink:

GOTCURVES 09-30-2008 06:51 AM

I agree with Dan on this one I've had nothing but a great experience with MNS. As for a service advisor Justin is the MAN!!! Just ask for him by name and your set. I know it's a long drive from the east valley but the trip is worth it, and I live in Flagstaff 180 miles away!!

pepegrande008 09-30-2008 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by GOTCURVES (Post 2488576)
I agree with Dan on this one I've had nothing but a great experience with MNS. As for a service advisor Justin is the MAN!!! Just ask for him by name and your set. I know it's a long drive from the east valley but the trip is worth it, and I live in Flagstaff 180 miles away!!

agreed, Justin is nice and very helpful (and he gives a discount for DMC members :thumbsup: )

NTACTUALSIZE 10-01-2008 05:37 PM

so i just called up mns to schedule a yearly oil service and i talked to devin ferrarar. is devin as good as justin? has anyone worked with devin? should i request to work with justin than? im so confused now:confused:

PHX ATC 10-05-2008 08:48 PM

I met Justin for the first time 2 weeks ago for our 07 MINI's first oil change (well, first up there).

I've always had good luck with the salespeople and Justin so far up there. Very professional and good to deal with.

If you see a silver/black or red/black MINI zipping around the QC, honk, wave, and motor on! I see people driving through the QC, but not living here with MINIs.
:)

carjoy 10-06-2008 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by PHX ATC (Post 2496521)
I met Justin for the first time 2 weeks ago for our 07 MINI's first oil change (well, first up there).

I've always had good luck with the salespeople and Justin so far up there. Very professional and good to deal with.

If you see a silver/black or red/black MINI zipping around the QC, honk, wave, and motor on! I see people driving through the QC, but not living here with MINIs.
:)

Morning! I know there is a Chili Red with white MCS out there with you! QKDVIL. :razz: :grin:

PHX ATC 10-06-2008 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by carjoy (Post 2496835)
Morning! I know there is a Chili Red with white MCS out there with you! QKDVIL. :razz: :grin:

I will now diligently look on my trek from Queen Creek to Deer Valley airport and back every day. N2SCR (ASU plates). Thanks for giving me somepun to do on the hour plus commute!:lol:

UKSUV 10-06-2008 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by PHX ATC (Post 2497706)
I will now diligently look on my trek from Queen Creek to Deer Valley airport and back every day. N2SCR (ASU plates). Thanks for giving me somepun to do on the hour plus commute!:lol:

it seems we have the opposite drive....i go from Happy Valley to Falcon Field every day...:razz:

wikedgolf 10-06-2008 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by UKSUV (Post 2485954)
You have no friends here...but u can hang with us outcasts....:wink:

sorry, but my mini RUNS! I cant hang with you :P :lol:

azminiman 10-08-2008 07:11 PM

:popcorn:

WizardEyes 10-18-2009 08:51 PM

I was just there not to long ago for some service on my mini, FANTASTIC. i was getting a gutter rail replaced because whoever changed the windshield last didn't put it on right and it flew off (bought it used) so they fixed that price was slightly high but i wanted it done right i also asked about an oil leak that i had been seeing for the past few days guy came back and told me last place (the dealer i bought it from) forgot to put an O ring back on when it was serviced and it was gonna need presure washing on the bottom and an oil service which they would charge me 159+30 for, outraged i was going to have to head back to the dealer i bought it from he topped it off for free. as i was signing my receipt the service associate said that i wouldn't need to go ***** the ford dealer i bought it from that he was just gonna fix the problem free. and as far as the gutter replacement, awesome job! solid as a rock and the car looks like i just bought it band new off the show room floor

WizardEyes 10-18-2009 08:52 PM

oh and the guy i delt with there was Devon, nice guy

azminiman 10-22-2009 10:36 PM

:popcorn: